[Guide] DICE LA camo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CoquilletteUwU

CoquilletteUwU

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Hello,

I create this topic to find out if people would be interested to unlock the DICE LA camo on Dragon Valley or just to help. I think not everyone has unlocked it yet so it can be fun.

It might be nice for several players to help each other. I'll have to review the tutorials a bit more and check the old topics on the subject because it's a bit complicated anyway, but thermal camo can be interesting. I have never tried it yet.

So here if you are interested to unlock the camo let it be known, we will try to find a time slot (I am not in a hurry) and a server. Do not hesitate, we will take the time and we will succeed. (y)

See you on the battlefield!

Last edited:
am i right, that you go to different maps and doing stuff over and over and last you have to go into hangar21 for some secret room? or do i mix it with the bow??

i never go for any tag or camo and also running in always the same camo since i start playing bf4 lol, but when its only on dragon valley and you don´t need to goi over hours to search at dragon, than i can help. maybe i get this camo too lol

Last edited:
That is the bow for H21. Or the final assignment really as they added outbreak and released the twang whoooosh into the population in general.

The cammo is dragon valley.

Yep !

Giants of Karelia : special dog tag
Hammerhead : special dog tag
Operation Whiteout : special dog tag
Hangar 21 : special dog tag + secret room to get the bow

Each of these maps have it's own dog tag which move place during the round.

You only need one special dog dag + phantom program dog tag + phantom camo on you and on your weapons to have access to the elevator in hangar 21. So you must first complete the first 4 phases of the phantom program. Then you needed to use a common code. And finally you could win the bow. Then you finish the last assignement with the bow and you become a phantom agent :cool:

The camo is harder to obtain because there is a personal code at the end. You need to decrypt it. But like i said, do not hesitate, we will take the time and we will succeed !

BF4 ee 02
Here is a screen from Jackfrags to find the right frequency with lanterns.
The first common code is : 83980800000
The second code is individual, we will have to save it and to decrypt it.

For the rest of the instructions it's relatively simple.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This can be also helpful.
And the server must be reset each time the operation is successful.

Last edited:
🤔 I thought searching for a tiny part of a model that pinged into the room and is now on the carpet and I am crawling about with a torch was fun!

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Wife playing a game on her (my iPad she took ownership of and I am not bitter about at all): New assignment or tasks takes 13,800 days!!! 37.81 years (not allowing for leap years). Getting DICE cammo looks positively quick and easy.

No question the camo quest is hard, my main problems were the tree and the reading the individual code at the end. You do have to be focused and remember to turn the switches off again after making a note of the lanterns for each switch. I did mine on [AE51] camo server (not sure if still running). You do get a sense of achievement and relief when its over and have the camo 🤗

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Thanks, that's nice. But don't worry for the moment we have to find people and a time slot.

Thanks Laka. Tomorrow, special event the morning on the server to unlock the camo, so please don't shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread