Defending Uncap as commander

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I know we covered this subject fairly recently but i cant find the post.

I'm pretty sure that we decided that the commander may defend his assets with anything except jet or heli ...... and ....... I'm sure we also said that SF can take any vehicle/jet/heli to leave the fixed base immediately after destroying those assets and this would not be stealing a vehicle. We also said ( I think) that SF was NOT allowed to kill the commander while he was there destroying assets. That gets tricky when the commander starts trying to kill the SF guy (in an APC)...... but thats the risk you run if you want to sneak in and blow shit up.

What I hate is what I saw yesterday evening, some idiot planting c4 then trolling around the base in a tank killing anyone that spawned ...... he wasn't there for very long because my size 10 boot slammed up his arse. I think I saw him later trying to claim incapacity benefit fro a collapsed rectum.

I think depriving the commander of his assets is part of the game, it's up to him to place himself strategically (in an APC if necessary) to deprive the SF guy of a chance to plant the explosives.

So i will get off the podium, sit with my popcorn (which is probably now full of c4 and spunky juice) and see what other views come out .....??

IF I recall correctly we said :

Only Spec Ops in uncap
Commander can defend assets with all what he has apart from Jet/heli
Commander NOT allowed to sit in tank / apc whole time !
Spec Ops may shoot when attacked
Spec Ops not allowed to kill commander
Spec Ops to escape once assets blown up right away fastest possibility (so logically Jet, heli or Jeep)
Spec Ops not to steal tanks and apcs from uncap

Correct me if I am wrong....

I know we covered this subject fairly recently but i cant find the post.

I'm pretty sure that we decided that the commander may defend his assets with anything except jet or heli ...... and ....... I'm sure we also said that SF can take any vehicle/jet/heli to leave the fixed base immediately after destroying those assets and this would not be stealing a vehicle. We also said ( I think) that SF was NOT allowed to kill the commander while he was there destroying assets. That gets tricky when the commander starts trying to kill the SF guy (in an APC)...... but thats the risk you run if you want to sneak in and blow shit up.

What I hate is what I saw yesterday evening, some idiot planting c4 then trolling around the base in a tank killing anyone that spawned ...... he wasn't there for very long because my size 10 boot slammed up his arse. I think I saw him later trying to claim incapacity benefit fro a collapsed rectum.

I think depriving the commander of his assets is part of the game, it's up to him to place himself strategically (in an APC if necessary) to deprive the SF guy of a chance to plant the explosives.

So i will get off the podium, sit with my popcorn (which is probably now full of c4 and spunky juice) and see what other views come out .....??

IF I recall correctly we said :

Only Spec Ops in uncap
Commander can defend assets with all what he has apart from Jet/heli
Commander NOT allowed to sit in tank / apc whole time !
Spec Ops may shoot when attacked
Spec Ops not allowed to kill commander
Spec Ops to escape once assets blown up right away fastest possibility (so logically Jet, heli or Jeep)
Spec Ops not to steal tanks and apcs from uncap

Correct me if I am wrong....

i think its right !

And important point for me is the NOT STEALING tanks and apc from uncaps there are maps where stealing tanks and apcs from an uncap has a large impact on the balance of the teams ;) and its hard for admins to decide whether a spec op stole the vehicle or a baseraper !!!!!!

maybe we should let us make a tatoo on the balls by mr shoo ;) then we always know this shit

if the commander shoots at the s/f destroying the assets he can be killed
tanks,apc,jeeps,jets,choppers,magic carpets any means of escape is fine,if your a commander you should be engineer so if you dont want to loose a tank mine it,you cant expect not to be shot at and you realy cant expect a player to run past a tank or apc to escape lol so long as the tank or apc is not taken before the c4 is deployed they are there for the taking,its been that way for years and if its changed then you made it up to suit yourself

Actually it is said specifically in the rules that taking a tank/apc after destroying assets is not stealing. "
Spec Ops can take every enemy vehicle to get out of the enemy base again. That is no vehicle stealing.​
"
Just don't shoot! IF however you are just entering as a whatever-kit stealing a tank or apc, well that is forbidden. I agree that uncaps are "sacred ground" and not attackable!

Sure, it destroys the balance of the game to steal. But it's also the duty of the commander to prevent that. Be an engineer anyway to be able to repair blown assets. And plant some AT mines so no one that enters will escape. Shoot at everything with red letters above it moving in your uncap. It's the commander's duty. Thats not considered fighting com for me!

As S/F, go in, focus on blowing up the assets. If you need to shoot one or two enemies in your way who are putting your mission at risk, so be it - you cannot wait for them to shoot first! As long as you're constantly on your way in and out, always on foot (except during immediate entering or leaving), it belongs to the mission of destroying assets. Hard to decide in battle, of course, but waiting/stalling/detours on the way to assets or vehicles to leave/grenade throwing/c4 on anything but assets/shooting in tanks or apc/SEARCHING for com to kill him - thats raping the uncap with a 14 inch blank polished steel strapon dildo without vaseline. Yet if the commander lays in front of the hangar you want to take the leaving jet from, thats just a bad place to hide. There are plenty better ones on every map. He might as well eat my knife.

What do you think?

**DO NOT ATTACK UNCAPS**

Do not attack in anyway (sniper/artillery)or rape enemies uncap special forces allowed to attack assets only then leave special forces can only fire in defence. Spec Ops can take every enemy vehicle to get out of the enemy base again. That is no vehicle stealing.

this is saying all. :)

**NO FIGHTING COMMANDER**

It's easy to understand - COMMANDING IS A JOB and nothing else. Commanders on the NOOBS R US server will command and only command. This means no fighting as infantry or getting into vehicles, unless you are defending your commander's assets/primary flag.

..and this also. ;) that is saying you can fight and using vehicles for defending your assets.

Right, so no killing of com unless he starts firing.

But the rest is not that clear: how do you define fire in defense? Fire back after first shot of opponent or fire at sight because you WILL eat bullets if other players see you.
What is defending as a commander? Active defending like shooting the spec ops that is about to blow up the uav trailer? Or passive defense like mines?

lmao @ Jim "magic carpets" now that would be cool :)
but you couldn't shoot from them cos that would be air combat ? ;) lol

Odp: Defending Uncap as commander

I am always trying to play fair and proceed the rules but I never play on commander :)

Actually it is said specifically in the rules that taking a tank/apc after destroying assets is not stealing. "
Spec Ops can take every enemy vehicle to get out of the enemy base again. That is no vehicle stealing.​
"
Just don't shoot! IF however you are just entering as a whatever-kit stealing a tank or apc, well that is forbidden. I agree that uncaps are "sacred ground" and not attackable!

Sure, it destroys the balance of the game to steal. But it's also the duty of the commander to prevent that. Be an engineer anyway to be able to repair blown assets. And plant some AT mines so no one that enters will escape. Shoot at everything with red letters above it moving in your uncap. It's the commander's duty. Thats not considered fighting com for me!

As S/F, go in, focus on blowing up the assets. If you need to shoot one or two enemies in your way who are putting your mission at risk, so be it - you cannot wait for them to shoot first! As long as you're constantly on your way in and out, always on foot (except during immediate entering or leaving), it belongs to the mission of destroying assets. Hard to decide in battle, of course, but waiting/stalling/detours on the way to assets or vehicles to leave/grenade throwing/c4 on anything but assets/shooting in tanks or apc/SEARCHING for com to kill him - thats raping the uncap with a 14 inch blank polished steel strapon dildo without vaseline. Yet if the commander lays in front of the hangar you want to take the leaving jet from, thats just a bad place to hide. There are plenty better ones on every map. He might as well eat my knife.

What do you think?

next time i see mr mothie playing commander i will always go spec ups and never go for assets i will just go for Mothie :-3 after all hes an "asset" to the team XD ;-) besides i know how much he likes the combination of C4soup and hot nordic balls to warm his head after the C4 soup :p XD

this is saying all. :)

It's easy to understand - COMMANDING IS A JOB and nothing else. Commanders on the NOOBS R US server will command and only command. This means no fighting as infantry or getting into vehicles, unless you are defending your commander's assets/primary flag.

..and this also. ;) that is saying you can fight and using vehicles for defending your assets.

i think the first one should go like this then :p

**DO NOT ATTACK UNCAPS**

Do not attack in anyway (sniper/artillery)or rape enemies uncap special forces allowed to attack assets only (unless mr mothies commander then your primary target is him) then leave, special forces can only fire in defence. (unless its mr mothie thats commanding, then your allowed to fire before he fires at you to serve the main priority of the NRU clan, wich is-... To T-bag!!) Spec Ops can take every enemy vehicle to get out of the enemy base again. That is no vehicle stealing.

The more I read the more confused I get. I've been kicked for "FIGHTING COMMANDER" for having a clay protecting me and for AT mines covering vehicles in the uncap. Its a bit of a grey area and to avoid it, I have to resign when I spot intruders, take them out and then apply again. Now Im seeing that I can protect myself and assets...............NO read that to me again Im still confused.

The more I read the more confused I get. I've been kicked for "FIGHTING COMMANDER" for having a clay protecting me and for AT mines covering vehicles in the uncap. Its a bit of a grey area and to avoid it, I have to resign when I spot intruders, take them out and then apply again. Now Im seeing that I can protect myself and assets...............NO read that to me again Im still confused.

beside that "fighting commander thing" is the most puzzling rule we have lol ,for me that sounds ok what you have done.

It's easy to understand - COMMANDING IS A JOB and nothing else. Commanders on the NOOBS R US server will command and only command. This means no fighting as infantry or getting into vehicles, unless you are defending your commander's assets/primary flag. If that is your style of command there are plenty of other servers out there, go find one. A commander is not doing his job effectively if fighting because commanding is more than just dropping assets and he does not get any points for combat. Commanders who do take cover and not fight, but still do not do their job will also risk being kicked.

its normaly simple. if you detect a intruder who is going to destroy your assets you can try to stop him. also save you or the assets with clays. maybe the admin who was involved into this can remember that situation.

Yes it is allowed to protect yourself as commander with clays and mines!!

"

What do you think?

I think you did fine...clays or mines, doesnt matter.

I recall when we talked about it before we once said no tank stealing....and I think now I know what the reason was. You had some funny guys who took the tanks and started a) Shooting around in base ("I was defending me") and b) who went to the assets with tanks and apcs (so completey covered).

I think if you are spec ops the usual strategy is clear...move in silently and move out after the bang as fast as possible. The risk should be high enough to be killed, so those guys in armours and apcs are of course well protected, dont you agree ?

I have written down 2 pages before what I recall was Status 2 years ago when I joined....no one confirmed me from heeds I am right nor wrong though.

:) Grey area....

What so grey about it????
You go into enemy's uncap to destroy assets - sneak in silently, destroy assets ONLY, and run away (preferably not in a tank). If I spot an intruder in MY uncap, as a commander or a simple player - i can kill the intruder with everything i've got (TANKS, APCs, COCKinFace).
What is the difference what role are you, and what you use, when defending your own uncap???

OF COURSE Helis and Jets are not included in active fight

What so grey about it????
You go into enemy's uncap to destroy assets - sneak in silently, destroy assets ONLY, and run away (preferably not in a tank). If I spot an intruder in MY uncap, as a commander or a simple player - i can kill the intruder with everything i've got (TANKS, APCs, COCKinFace).
What is the difference what role are you, and what you use, when defending your own uncap???

OF COURSE Helis and Jets are not included in active fight

lol COCKinFace ,, thanks Art :) but what if you have a small cock ?

Users who are viewing this thread