Dead Server Vs. Unadministratorable Server

• Thread starter tousledmonkey31
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Right! We are on the same track here.
What I generally wanted to say: Someone dominating the field gets warned, then killed and asked to go as foot soldier for a while. Most will understand.
I would not ban for this - what I would ban for though is someone with a salty attitude, repeatedly ignoring kills and kicks, or maybe even rage around. It's not about the "rule" then, its about bad behaviour. What I don't like is the cyka blyat attitude, purposely giving a shit about what admins say.
What I didn't realize is that "no farming" isn't a rule but rather a push in the direction of a fairly balanced server

totaly agree with that. i really think we are on the right way now with the server. seeing everyday regular player and its fun to play with that folk because most of them have the "NRU attitute" and you can have mock around with them. even HANYSIOR one of the biggest vehiclewhores, and beside that a very skilled player, is open for a little hint that he please play "half power" till the server is full lol and he got kicked nearly every day for to high KD lol

i think it is important to admin the server continue in the way we doing that at the last month. people know we are a funny folk, caring about all player but haven´t too much restrictions and rules. so we have only that rules you can get shown ingame with typing "!rules" into ingame chat.
No Baserape.
No Racism.
Don´t shot IN or OUT of the fixed Base.
Don´t shot IN or OUT of the redzone.
the server description with no farming, no KD over 2,3 ( the server blocking this player from alone so you dont have to admin that ) is just to filter the player a bit before they join. so the biggest vehiclewhore will not join here. :D

this is a enormous development compared with the server some month back where we mostly playing alone with 8-15 player.

because the server is always full and its hard to get the spectatorslots free, i just bought 2 more slots so we have now 2 spectatorslot at any time. and please, if you mean there are some dodgy player, go into spectatormode and prove it. :D thats why we have them now.

changed the KDR limiter today that way that it should warn if some player have a KD over 7. he should get warning fpr a KD over 7 after 20 kills and got kicked after 30 kills. please have a look if it works and if you see any warnings.

Users who are viewing this thread