Database error in Bf2 - what can we do?

• Thread starter Lady_Musketeer_GER
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just try to install BF2 hub again Bond! Dont use the old version on your PC, just download the new version from their site.

Last edited:
Just try to install BF2 hub again Bond! Dont use the old version on your PC, just download the new version from their site.

Beim Download was drücken ? Ausführen oder Speichern unter ? Und wenn specihern unter dann in den BF2 Ordner ???

Yes, that’s exactly what I did.
Then it worked.

Bond, I will send you a PM.

Beim Download was drücken ? Ausführen oder Speichern unter ? Und wenn specihern unter dann in den BF2 Ordner ???
Geh auf speichern und wo ist egal. Vielleicht musst du vorher die Bf2hub.exe die du schon aufm PC hatest erst de installieren. Und die neue herunter geladene exe natürlich ausführen

Last edited:
Hooray...seems to work...it seems it was the last patch I missed....and I didnt have the enable button due to that last download....it was simply not there.

Thanks all for your help...that is one of the reasons this clan is just great....it's help across nations, ethnics etc. why cant the big ones lern from this small cosmos :) I love it ! :)

Hooray...seems to work...it seems it was the last patch I missed....and I didnt have the enable button due to that last download....it was simply not there.

Thanks all for your help...that is one of the reasons this clan is just great....it's help across nations, ethnics etc. why cant the big ones lern from this small cosmos :) I love it ! :)

NOOB :welcome:

Btw...will it still count Points or is rank Progress finished now with the end of Gamespy ?
At the moment it seems that both Battlocg and BF2hub points are not be saved/ not count.
We have to be patient, the guys at BF2hub and Battlelog have a lot to do!

From what I read BF2hub does battlelog.co doesn't currently
Perhaps for the palyers who installed BF2hub before Gamespy shutdown, but not for the players who downloaded it after and had to make a new account, thier points dont "count" at the moment.

Last edited:
Maybe I misread and one shows your old rank while the other doesn't? Not sure, not really up to date with bf2 atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread