Database error in Bf2 - what can we do?

• Thread starter Lady_Musketeer_GER
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess apart from technical disadvantages, the potential to hack your own stats, the fact gamespy is a service already created so time is saved in development. I mean it's not like they did it for a laugh I'm guessing they have good reasons. I think all games that track stats use a master server don't they? (never really thought of looking to see if that's the case before this :p)

So they should have done it like on other games (Grid PC, or GT on PS) where off- and online are to "different parts", if they would shut down their online server, I could at least play Singleplayer or Lan...
Lets hope they get the alternitive Launcher to work...

Re: Odp: Re: Database error in Bf2 - what can we do?

Heya guys i ve finally registered on noobs r us after playing the BF2 server for so long.

I m having the same problems with the Data error message and not being able to log in.

Please don t let this be the end of BF2!! HELP!!

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm is this thing working?

Heya guys i ve finally registered on noobs r us after playing the BF2 server for so long.

I m having the same problems with the Data error message and not being able to log in.

Please don t let this be the end of BF2!! HELP!!

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm is this thing working?
Hey mate, welcome on the forums.
It wont be the end, we just have to wait until either the Battlelog.co BF2 Launcher is ready or (if you not have registered at BF2hub before the Gamespy shutdown) until you can create a new account on BF2hub....

ok i haven t heard about BF2 hub, no idea that works, do i need to register? download? sacrifice a goat? This really sucks

Ok update:
I have tried BF2hub, but that wont let me login because I didnt registered there before Gamespy shutdown and they dont have my stats. Also I cant create a new account there at the moment.
Today Battlelog.co finished their Launcher, I have downloaded it and it works so far but without stats and unlocks at the moment!
You have register at Battlelog.co and to install the Battlelog.co Launcher into your Battlefield folder: for example C:programmFiles/Ea Games/ Battlefield2
then you have to Start the BF2Rlite.exe file in that folder ( I set a shortcut on my desktop), when the Launcher opens enter your Name and Password from Battlelog.co then click: Play BF2 and then again enter your Battlelog.co Name and Password into the BF2 log in. Done

Make sure your firewall and Antivir doesnt blocks the programms!!!!

Last edited:
Scatha did u register ur account before gamespy closed.........its not a big problem,but u havent ur unlocks than and u start with new score i thought

i can help u ...
im using BF2 Hubclient ...u have to run this before u start bf2 and u can start bf2 as normal when hubclient is running

Update:
The BF2hub players have no Problems ingame and stats are working
The Battlelog.co have ingame graphic errors and no stats!

Update:
The BF2hub players have no Problems ingame and stats are working
The Battlelog.co have ingame graphic errors and no stats!

i dont have different graphic errors than before ;) but no stats this is true ;) but theyll work on it im sure and if not ... i dont care

might be interesting to start again as private

Hi, I'm wondering whether anyone knows how to obtain and keep new stats? I have made a new account via bf2hub and for some reason i cannot keep new stats.

Ty for your time! =)

Hi, I'm wondering whether anyone knows how to obtain and keep new stats? I have made a new account via bf2hub and for some reason i cannot keep new stats.

Ty for your time! =)
I habe made a New account today but didnt checked if Stats are saved. Maybe you should ask BFhub mate.

Came back yesterday, up until 4:00 am trying to find a solution, got there in the end with a playable version but no old stats or unlocks. There were some on No Fly today with full stats !!!!! I NEED A MEDIC !!!!!

i would definitely advise to use bf2hub

they seem to be the better developers and there everything works as it should! You can still get your old userdata there and its easy to use:D you dont even have to search your bf2 directory ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread