Crossfire Clan project

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
G

genozide

15 Mar 2012
I have told about this to the heads. Thing is i'm going to have a final go at getting my former clan XF, Crossfire active again with my longtime m8 and co-leader MadMaN.
Since the new Aliens game is coming out it's crucial for me to be part of that and since november/december have been planning this.

So far we got a new site template, webhosting and a reserved dedicated.

Mac talked me out of leaving NRU for concentrating fully on this important project as they are different games but late january, february will mean less time for being active in NRU.

Hope you understand. It's been and is a blast to be part of NRU. You're like a third family for me (my own and XF being the other two).

We're building up a staff for the clan and hopefully will have enough active members for it to flourish similar to this clan on the other game.

=NRU= genozide / |XF|genozide[AR]

Sad to read this, but at least you're not gone forever. So okay from me :D No seriously, I hope you have a good time with your Alien games and Alian mates, see you when you made up your mind to see that we are the one and only bunch of cocks you're loving :)

shame about that geno . have really enjoyed the little banter we have shared in the past . you are a funny guy and seem like a nice fellow . brilliant english by the way too :}
anyway all the best for the future , regards, rich.

Well.. i'm not leaving but will be busy and you oughta know why.

thanks for the support guys.. i'll let ya know how this starts out when we get things rolling.

You need to do what's best for you! Hope whatever you do turns out well! :)

Wish you all the best on your new project Geno ive not known you for long but i know you are mad on aliens and AVP so i wish you all the best
and hope all your dreams come to fruition....

From Hondacock to Aliencock

My son has Pre order Aliens colonial marines today he loves AVP on his PS3

its all good geno kill aliens or marines then come on bf3 servers and t bag us :)

good luck with it m8, you'll be missed if your not around so much

So far..

- Forum structure uploaded with database
- Basic theme for forum
- Site still under work

Waiting to get a login so i can get to work on it. Then when the first batches of members have entered and started using the forum i'll see to setting up the dedicated and start some servers before the ACM release, hopefully.
If it don't get active before the release i might as well throw in the towel and forget about it and the ded. The waiting is getting me in a bad mood.

Got login last night.
Forum structure done. Couple bugs to sort before permissions and content.
Ranks ready.
A few registered already.

Forum permissions sorted.. Just need a few of the old XF clan dogs to rejoin and then we're starting to get ready for release and promotions.. finally.

Sys reqs on A:CM released this monday.

Minimum Specs: Operating System: Windows XP SP3. Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor. RAM: 2GB RAM (XP),2GB RAM (Vista). HD: 20GB free hard disk space. Optical Drive: DVD. Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible. Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce 8500/ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256 minimum).
Recommended Specs: Operating System: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7. Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Quad CoreProcessor. RAM: 2GB RAM. HD: 20GB free hard disk space. Optical Drive: DVD. Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible. VideoCard: NVIDIA GeForce GTX560/ATI Radeon HD 5850 (512 minimum).
Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only).

EDIT: XF getting rolling and looks like main focus has to be on XF for me atm. So like Mac wished i'm not leaving but will be busy with the alien games and being a clan leader of XF again. Changed Clantags on XFire and MSN.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread