Croatia - Driving down the coast on the D8 road

Nimma

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Netherlands
Last summer me and the girl went for a road trip in my ' lady renault' convertible, driving the coastline of Croatia from top to bottom. The coastal road is 650 km long and it is beautiful to say the least. I've been to Croatia many times now and I have a feeling that most people have no idea about Croatie and how beautiful it actually is.

I would recommend anyone to go there who likes beautiful seas, coastal shores and heaps of msmall and larger islands. Upload is kinda slow right now so more to follow soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
AW: Croatia - Driving down the coast on the D8 road

beautiful pics mr.nimma,i know croatia only on the Highway,but These pics. let me think about a vacation.
thx for share :)

Nimma

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Netherlands
Re: Re : Croatia - Driving down the coast on the D8 road

Thanks guys.

Forget the highway! You really need to go on the D8, so much beauty on the way. Don't think the misses wants to go public on gaming fora so I'll just add one more, which is again pretty much incognito heheh. Also added a pic with the car in it.

Here some more good stuff.

Attachments

Nimma

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Netherlands
Love the sunset pics, and you get plenty when you visit Croatia :) Some of these were taken while driving the D8, sticking the camera out above the windshield.

Attachments