<<CRO>> clan!

[cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU
hey guys, I banned <cro> vice city or whatever his name is tonight for fog hack
I also suspect his clan mate <cro> REMINGTON of the same mod hack:

I was playing Sharqi when vice killed me from hotel in vodnik as I was climbing up the first hill at MEC uncap beside the water tower.
I have spoken to several members on Team speak about REMINGTON as well from vodnik kills on Kark where hes taking out people halfway across the map, I have even witnessed him (as I was on his side) taking out players that don't even show up on the UAV! I was sniping beside his vodnik because I have suspected him for a couple of weeks now, and im scoping in to the direction he is firing and I can't even see ANY enemys nevermind kill them.

If battlerecorder still worked I would PB screen them both! I will leave it up to capable hands and hopefully a senior admin can check there aliases etc please.

thank you.
Shoo x

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
Nicks are something like <vodice-city> and REMINGTON (that I you can just guess is it I, l or | ).

I know these guys from time when i was only regular guy before membership. They are monkeys who often appeared when there was no admin and broke together every rule of server. When people complained they started yelling all time all kind of "fuck you cry baby" and "fuck you and your mother too" -stuff. But when admin appeared, then they started behave and lie "we did nothing" "sorry if we didn't knew". Now they are back and played at BF2-server in near days, and looks like they are still jerks and i can 100% believe they can be lowlife piece of shits enough to cheat too like Shoo says. And <vodice-city> got several kicks for aircombat, bunnying, spawnrape, fuckyou-attitude etc in near days so i think they should let stay banned forever.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
found nothing really clear into his account. 2 bans but not clearly connectable to him.

however, it is no brainer. suspicious and together with that behave is more than one reason to ban them.

[cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU
no idea how you guys do the thank you thing^^ but thank you too you both,Mr X and Lakaelo
and thanks to my beer friend Heikk ;) (did u see what i did there...beer frien... ok ;)

it was the Remington I was after, I banned the first, and did put in the ban type message for remington, with the appeal on forum..but the admin !b didn't work :( he left shortly after that.

genozide

you find the "Thanks" in the message box left bottom corner. Just find that in the message to thank the co.. poster who made you happy. :p

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
think this can surely be stay in open area. everyone and probably this guys himself can see how we admin and care about out server. no need to hide this in my eyes.

only if shoo saying "nooo put it away" i will switch it. lol

_MiNi_

DOCH !
Friend of the NRU
Its very rare to hear shoo say 'nooo put it away' ! ! ! boom boom

Gubo

Jejeje, now I know why Remington called me a cheater.

Gubo

Blablabla, always the same bs from the same people, who likely haven't spent any time on inf only servers. :welsh:
The incident with Remington was on Dalian Plant, almost empty server, a few regulars (I think jigab00 and armyav8tor and a few others). His APC was destroyed by someone in a tank (I watched it while hovering above them in a heli), he ran in an alley to hide, I marked him on the minimap, jumped out above him, used my shock paddles and in hissyfit he called me a cheater and left. (I might have sp'd him a few times before, which seems to make people angry especially Bond...).
Thus his cheats probably didn't show me on his screen before it was too late.

Writing up some pointers for you doubters to improve your game, since I'm sick of this bullshit uttered especially by "admins" and who probably think they are "experienced players".

shunt12

NRU Member
Bond 's right.

You're playing on borrowed time imo (for what it's worth)

I bow to your experience.

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
Gubo you should learn some manners, start respect admins/other players and remember you are only guest on the server. Stop acting like arrogant prick and writing all time your "Im so pr0-p|4y3r and you are just jealous and shitty admins" -stuff.