CrispyDairy application uwu

• Thread starter CrispyDairy
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CrispyDairy

CrispyDairy

2 Jan 2022
Finland
Name: Leo is my first name, and I go by that on the internet because its easy. Viljami is what I go by IRL.

All gamer-ID's: CrispyDairy (Main one), CwispyDaiwy (Steam), CrispyMilk (Epic games)

I haven't played much on the server yet, but I thought I'd see what happens if I make this anyways (Thats what the trial is for right :p). The community seems amazing.

I have a VAC ban on my steam from 2 years ago. The reason for that is: My friends wanted me to play CS GO with them. I played it with them for a bit, but soon got super tired of it. They wouldn't stop asking me to play it, so I found some free trial of a hack client and got myself banned with it so they could stop asking. Also I was 2 years younger and dumber. Just having gotten my first gaming laptop coming from console, I didn't have as negative of a image of cheating as I do now.

If that doesn't bar me from getting accepted but my playtime does, I shall be back!

Gonna fluff you up.

Hello and welcome on our server and on our forum
You are always welcome to join us but unfortunaly i don't think a lot a people know you yet 😅
In the thread about joining us it's written you need (aproximatly) 100h before making an application and you have less than 4h on our server (NRU BF4 Stats - CrispyDairy - !=NRU= Gentlemans T-Bag Club | Max KD 2.0 | Active Admins 60Hz) and you have joined our discord just 2 hours ago
Unless you have another account with more playtime i don't think you we'll be able to join us yet

But it's been a while since i've played on BF4 (since the release of BF2042) and maybe some NRU know you better than i know you

In any case I hope you'll have fun on the server (y)
Nah I just found the server, I didn't realize membership is also an admin role until right after I made this post. Wont be surprised if I don't make it yet lol

hey leo, welcome on our website and our server. (y)

as leandre mentioned before, the requirement to start a application is to have at least 100hours of playtime at the server. that is not only for see that you are a regular player, it is also the other admins know you better because we all have to vote about your application. when nobody know your name, you can recognize how the vote will end 🤷‍♂️ :unsure:

so, have fun at the server and the game and when you have your gametime, feel free to start a new application.

hey leo, welcome on our website and our server. (y)

as leandre mentioned before, the requirement to start a application is to have at least 100hours of playtime at the server. that is not only for see that you are a regular player, it is also the other admins know you better because we all have to vote about your application. when nobody know your name, you can recognize how the vote will end 🤷‍♂️ :unsure:

so, have fun at the server and the game and when you have your gametime, feel free to start a new application.
Yeah sorry about that, the way I read it made it seem more like a suggestion than a requirement. But like I said, I shall be back!

Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
In the meantime feel free to join our NRUF(riends) clan (y)

Users who are viewing this thread