Creating a website

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Honestly, internet promotion has become everything nowadays.
Willing customers might get annoyed by not being able to find the right information they seek in a short period of time.
Which in the end might end up costing you money rather than saving.

So true if I can't find a certain store or supplier/craftsman online quick hes not getting the job...

Edit: Oh and not picking up their phone is also a big no-no

chip start promoting yourself on facebook first before you make a website then find your local area called groups which sell,buy etc i see people on there always asking do you know a good plumber,carpenter etc etc,build your client base up there before forking out money :D

best way to get a website chip?

Get me or Sam to design one for you, a small fee expected ;) i only charge £150 for 5 page websites, home page, about us, services, gallery, contact us.

All with PHP and has a CMS section for uploading new photos and setting general info on each page. All custom built to your own needs.

Best thing about getting me or Sam to design one for you is you will get a personalized site not just a template that's been sold to thousands but a design that has been made just for you.

The hosting company i send my customers to is streamline.net but this is mainly because they have a good affiliate program , basically most of my customers are paying a yearly fee of £25 to streamline and i get 10% of that :D better service providers are out there but for a simple webpage streamline has proven to be good enough in my book. Anything bigger and they get dear tho some hosting packaged ranging to £60 a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread