Cooling Issue

• Thread starter DarkByD3sign
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hope it works. I have played the game you have been through and it is enormously frustrating! Main thing is to do it slowly and methodically and I would try the bits before putting them in the case. Makes it easier to assemble them and also you can check things easier.

It was the motherboard that caused it. My brother let on at the last minute that he knew someone that studies electronical engineering so took it to him.. the board had shorted and somehow a resister near the CPU had come loose.

So he's a happy boy and now playing watch dogs.

Just want to say thank you to anyone whose contributed to this log, hell anyone that's just looked at it. It just goes to show what a tight nit team we are and how we will all helplessly assist people in need.

Thanks again!

So glad you found the cause. Actually testing boards isn't for the average PC enthusiast so have someone who could is really useful!

Glad that we were some help! In most cases someone has usually had the problem before or a problem that is very similar. You also learn stuff along the way too. I think I'm pretty PC savvy but would never think I can't learn anything from anyone else. The only stupid question is a question that isn't asked! Older folk have a good range of experience that they can share but keeping up with new stuff and changes is hard and that is why I try and have an open mind and try some of the suggestions that may seem stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread