congratz to my little car

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Ha, I'm panicking about my car hiting 40,000 miles :p

400 000 km without hitting enemy mines or blowing up your car with C4? Lol that's HC. :cool:

That is 248,548 miles in real money. You need 402,336km for 250,000 miles so another pic is needed!

Depending on average speed etc you have been sitting in that car for about two years ( very approximately ).

That is 248,548 miles in real money. You need 402,336km for 250,000 miles so another pic is needed!

Depending on average speed etc you have been sitting in that car for about two years ( very approximately ).

We dont need no miles in europe ^^

metric system for the win ;)

thats a poor story to drive a car for 2 years ;) thats how long im allowed to drive at all ;)

Corolla is AK of cars. :cool: It's cheap, damn reliable and maintenance/getting parts is easy, closest Toyota store is 2km away. :) Lol my car is old -93 Corolla but its so damn reliable and full of memories (and stains on back seats :rolleyes: :welsh: ) It was at winter 2008 3 weeks without warming at -25C at parking lot of barracks. Others had often problems and their cars did not get started. Lol i helped friends and neutral guys but when i saw assholes having problems I left to holidays yelling like Homer Simpson "So long suckers!" from window while driving away. :rolleyes:

The metre/kilometre was formally defined in 1799 whereas the "mile" has been around since at least 1593 so we win! :) Personally have no trouble switching between the two when travelling but it is nice to come home to proper measurement units!

Users who are viewing this thread