Closing down the BF2 community?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I agree mini I've met many great people on here ... your self included. I like to think we all help each other through our day even if we just read the forum once a Day I still laugh and have a great time playing with you guys when you can't seem to sleep. Our bf2 server will always be part of this clan.its where it all started and I know it means allot to Mac and the rest of the clan.I can't believe I've been a member since 2008 time glad when yr having fun

I agree mini I've met many great people on here ... your self included. I like to think we all help each other through our day even if we just read the forum once a Day I still laugh and have a great time playing with you guys when you can't seem to sleep. Our bf2 server will always be part of this clan.its where it all started and I know it means allot to Mac and the rest of the clan.I can't believe I've been a member since 2008 time glad when yr having fun

bf2 rocks ! and a very nice statement from you sweeney .kind regards, rich.

as long as there are tank wankers and assholes to be banned . i solemly promise to be there .. lmao

Last edited:
They could also close down the login servers technically not sure what would happen then

To force people buy newer BF-games? And computer makers are involved in same conspiracy. Foil hats on gentlemen. Trollololol. :welsh:

^ i think that's kind of true to be honest (along with a low player base), just google 'ea shutting down servers'

and because it costs money to keep servers going, and they aren't making any real money from BF2

god i hope they wont be closing it down, all the great cocks i get to t-bag on a regular basis will be sorely missed (<--- has past experience with great games closing, a terrible experience indeed)

maybe we should consider starting a petition to save bf2 just in case they do deside to close the servers...

god i hope they wont be closing it down, all the great cocks i get to t-bag on a regular basis will be sorely missed (<--- has past experience with great games closing, a terrible experience indeed)

maybe we should consider starting a petition to save bf2 just in case they do deside to close the servers...

at some point the time will come to switch over to a newer game like bf3. the parts to build a proper bf3 pc going cheaper and cheaper. look at nao he got a bf3 ready graficcard for around 50.- €. so its no more such expensive to upgrade your pc to a be prepared for the future. :)

at some point the time will come to switch over to a newer game like bf3. the parts to build a proper bf3 pc going cheaper and cheaper. look at nao he got a bf3 ready graficcard for around 50.- €. so its no more such expensive to upgrade your pc to a be prepared for the future. :)

To still play BF2 has nothing to do with PC parts for newer games ;-)

To still play BF2 has nothing to do with PC parts for newer games ;-)

yes with all the postage i had the 62 euro ,and with a good adjustement of the game it runs well ,this graphic card supports bf4 same (i think) but my computer is the RAM that stuck ...

It was the game bf2 that brought me to find NRU originally (trying to avoid those damn jet wh0res), but its the people and lols that make me come back. The friends and community transend bf2, bc2, bf3 , bf4 and soon to come bf5 etc etc..

You meant the bunch of inbred, haggis eating, sheep shagging, lederhosen wearing, Queen loving mega cocks that always hung around on the server because they had run out of cash for booze and hookers?

It was the game bf2 that brought me to find NRU originally (trying to avoid those damn jet wh0res), but its the people and lols that make me come back. The friends and community transend bf2, bc2, bf3 , bf4 and soon to come bf5 etc etc..

You meant the bunch of inbred, haggis eating, sheep shagging, lederhosen wearing, Queen loving mega cocks that always hung around on the server because they had run out of cash for booze and hookers?
Lmao Harty, really I missed ya here. Youre up for some rounds on No Fly next time?

Lmao Harty, really I missed ya here. Youre up for some rounds on No Fly next time?

Next weekend, isn't it? Yeah should be on Saturday or Sunday. Miss you guys a lot :(

- - - Updated - - -

Next weekend, isn't it? Yeah should be on Saturday or Sunday. Miss you guys a lot :(

Users who are viewing this thread