Closing down the BF2 community?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Art_Br83

Art_Br83

15 Mar 2012
Israel
I've just heard from some guy on our No Fly server, that BF2 community is going to be shut down in december this year any comments?

Where he does know that? Sounds reliable source "one guy from server said" lol. :D

no, he said he knows somebody who works in EA, and then some other cocks confirmed, that he heard about it too... well... dunno... rumors... but worth checking

may be they will cancel tech support and hosting for BF2?

Make new account and play only commander arty spammer. :welsh:

i think this is bullshit and someone will joking you.

what will EA cancel? this game is nearly 10 years old and they don´t released any updates for years. also i don´t know that they have any technical support for bf2.
a true point could be that some gameserver companies will not longer offer bf2 gameserver or EA will not longer support them.

on the other site the "game" is on our own server and not on some EA contracted server like in bf4 now. so i can´t see how EA will "shutdown" the bf2 community.

It sounds like this fellow is trolling you guys.

nah they cant close things down when people have their own servers, 1942 is years old and people still play that.

They could close down the Blaze backend though which holds all the stat tracking stuff

stats are not important......i've my own

and as it wil close,than we can play the singlecock-player offline

AW: Closing down the BF2 community?

I HAVE ALSO HEARD :(

BUT DONT WORRY MR ART I`ll COME VISIT YOU SPECIALY TO T-BAG YOUUUUUUU :)))))

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
i hope not .ffs

Re: AW: Closing down the BF2 community?

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

BUT SHAVE IT 1st! :D now, I REALLY HOPE EA WON'T CLOSE THE COMMUNITY lol

lol lot ouf double posts ;)

mh yeap as they said i dont think that this is happening at least i heard nothing official ;)

and if that happens we just unlock all weapons on the server :D then nobody cares about stats and badges anymore

At first I couldn't believe it but I feel quite relieved now.
It's not just the game itself that I would miss, for it's the friendship and community spirit that makes the game worth playing. :)

At first I couldn't believe it but I feel quite relieved now.
It's not just the game itself that I would miss, for it's the friendship and community spirit that makes the game worth playing. :)

It was the game bf2 that brought me to find NRU originally (trying to avoid those damn jet wh0res), but its the people and lols that make me come back. The friends and community transend bf2, bc2, bf3 , bf4 and soon to come bf5 etc etc..

Users who are viewing this thread