Clarkson´s Farm on Amazon prime

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
anyone else watched this?
i enjoyed to watch the 8 episodes over the last couple of days and have to say, that is some of the best entertaining stuff i watched the last years. even better as some of the grand tour or old top gears. missed the 2 other boys at first, but also clarkson managed with his cluminess and unteachability to doing a mess from nothing. sadly it was just 8 episodes. so maybe some of the UK guys know, if there more to come?

Reactions: Deleted member 2634
I haven't watched it yet, but I know it's got quite a following over here (and they didn't even really advertise it as far as i'm aware). They haven't announced a new series, but I bet they will based on the number of fans

Reactions: lakaelo
Now you have me watching it too :D

Is it really that hard to guess what the machinery is made for? I ask myself after growing up with farms all around me :)

Only thing is that I am still not used to everything being so huge :D

I watched it, I think I ended up watching it all over the space of the weekend. Such an entertaining and interesting show. It's Jeremy as you've not seen him before, don't get me wrong there is a lot of the tomfoolery and idioticness in it but at the same time, he appears to have become more humble and responsible. Watching it made me realise that Jeremy acts up a lot of the cameras when on the likes of Top Gear or The Grand Tour but in this he actually seems to care about what he's doing which is really really refreshing.

The other characters based in it as well are a great watch.

I can't believe how much they actually ended up making in the end though. won't spoil it for anyone don't worry

I watched it, I think I ended up watching it all over the space of the weekend. Such an entertaining and interesting show. It's Jeremy as you've not seen him before, don't get me wrong there is a lot of the tomfoolery and idioticness in it but at the same time, he appears to have become more humble and responsible. Watching it made me realise that Jeremy acts up a lot of the cameras when on the likes of Top Gear or The Grand Tour but in this he actually seems to care about what he's doing which is really really refreshing.
totaly my thought after watching it. (y)

Reactions: DarkByD3sign
Yeah, I loved how he left a part of his land for the wilderness.... while totally fucking it up, his heart was at the right place. I really get the vibe that he actually is a massive orangutan, who's absolutely un-handy and doesn't really care about anything... And I kinda still think he doesn't.

Don't get me wrong, I really think it's similar to the way I see it... Nature is beautiful and worth preserving and protecting, but if we do it so that we take our comforts away, it's not going to work... not ever... listen, ecomaniacs, it's not Greta who's the saviour... it's JEREMY ORANGUTAN CLARKSON...

all hail orangutan!

Thats how every british person on TS felt like for me in the first few weeks when I joined the clan TS:D

I think he is Yoda reincarnated, lots of recognisable words but none in an order that makes any sense.

When I first started working in Scotland some of the people I worked with were just making unintelligible noises. So when asking if they wanted a coffee they made some noises and I went and blamed the machine if it wasn't correct. Took about 3 months before understanding them.

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread