[BF4] Clan Match Nru Vs. Hc

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
@kyntteri69 can you ask mika ( wallentino ) if he will also play on NRU site. ;D

Im not kyntteri but similar beer drinking drunk finn so close enough. :rolleyes: I asked Walentiino and he said he wants play so you can add him to player list.

Atm im waiting my food arrives, then we are starting drinking of beer, then going to Topless thursday event drink more beer and watch boobs and after that to regular bar and then back to home clean mini bar. :cigar:

its annoying im visitting my sis when we finally get a Clan match on the plan XD

oh, i don´t ask you about fortuna lol i ask fortuna if he will play with us also. :D
would love to mate but the problem is im going to visit my sister Batoz :-3 XD and she doesnt want BF4 on her PC XD

NRU:
1. lakaelo
2: AndyS40
3. Sarge
4. parafant
5. jäger
6. kynttery69 and beer :)
7. essex / speccyslaped
8. walentinoo
(reserve) Marenghi - I'll play if enough of the regulars can't attend
(reserve #2) Glen the sporty lama - depends on date and time

1.Batozinek
2.DonPullo
3.Lukascok
4.Petr-bf-3
5.Petison
6.SumOt
7.Koshar
8.Noise383
9.Lukas87CZ

Come on Magica.I wiil wait for you:)Can be someona else in your team?We can call next:)

Reactions: FortunaMagica
1.Batozinek
2.DonPullo
3.Lukascok
4.Petr-bf-3
5.Petison
6.SumOt
7.Koshar
8.Noise383
9.Lukas87CZ
10.Bukyz

And these mans are all for match.And two hours are sure in the game..yes?:)

Modes can stay.Is many maps on this server.Wiht players we will see during day.I look forward tomorrow.Good night.

Reactions: lakaelo
Thanks NRU.I know,inasmuch play with you in vehicles is bad for your team.In any case we are with you every time and forever:)Good night and all the best for next mutual conflict.

Reactions: lakaelo and AndyS40
Your welcome Bato It was fun, sorry I wasn't on for long my son demanded my attention but we'll have to do it again.
Next time maybe we can get the password to work :wacky:
And next time Lakaelo puts Gun master mode on with 1st weapon shield the 2nd weapon Bow I'm personally gonna shove that shield where (Insert words):muted:

Great to see you guys using our server so much hope to see you all soon

lol i had fun too. even more i was on TS and can hear the other NRU guys moaning lool

your HC guys playing very good. nice teamwork and so we have not really a big chance to win against you. at least we won one round operation locker domination :D
but for me its not only for winning, its just to have fun. NRU was never a very competitive clan and i thnk we will never be.

honestly, the gunmaster with the schild and bow and so is really really really shit. but i nearly pissed myself in TS. alsways hear the moaning "nooo, i have the bow again" or "why i have the stupid schild" lol

sadly i orgot to record the game so i can not make a little movie. maybe some other guy record the match?

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyS40
lol i had fun too. even more i was on TS and can hear the other NRU guys moaning lool

your HC guys playing very good. nice teamwork and so we have not really a big chance to win against you. at least we won one round operation locker domination :D
but for me its not only for winning, its just to have fun. NRU was never a very competitive clan and i thnk we will never be.

honestly, the gunmaster with the schild and bow and so is really really really shit. but i nearly pissed myself in TS. alsways hear the moaning "nooo, i have the bow again" or "why i have the stupid schild" lol

sadly i orgot to record the game so i can not make a little movie. maybe some other guy record the match?
god damnit why did i have to go this weekend i would have dominated that shit and damn all the knife kills i could have gotten! XD you MUST run ít NeXT time coco, dont worry with me on itll be over fast andy XD

Users who are viewing this thread