Christmas Quiz

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
18 Christmas songs to find....

I believe in father Christmas, said Mary’s boy child on the silent night. Is this Christmas? Asked frosty the snowman before he stopped and said Hark! The herald Angles sing. Little Nick saw the hunters and shouted Run,Rudolph Run! The little drummer boy said I was born on Christmas day. But others thought that was a winters tale as they walk out to winter.

Bob was thinking; it is going to be lonely this Christmas, because that is what Christmas means to me? He was drunk and was walking in the air. Gary was driving home for Christmas and wondering; do they know it’s Christmas? was it a perfect year and December will be magic again!

omg i am out if it comes to christmas songs :whistle::D at least i found silent night

I had to trawl through iTunes to find them. Many of them may be UK only so 1 is maybe not a bad score. Some I wish I hadn't heard. Isobel has been playing them which made me think of doing this. Personally still think they should only played between 00:01 and 01:00 on Christmas Day!

Should add: "Back Door Santa" enters a "Gay Bar" (Clarence Carter and Electric Six respectively) :eek::LOL:

Hello Glen, lovely idea. :)

1. I Believe in Father Christmas
2. Mary’s Boy Child
3. Silent Night
4. Is This Christmas
5. Frosty The Snowman
6. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
7. Run Rudolph Run
8. The Little Drummer Boy
9. I Was Born On Christmas Day
10. A Winter’s Tale
11. Walk Out To Winter
12. Lonely This Christmas
13. Driving Home For Christmas
14. Do They Know It’s Christmas?
15. December Will Be Magic Again

Three songs have still to be detected. ;)

Hello Glen, lovely idea. :)

1. I Believe in Father Christmas
2. Mary’s Boy Child
3. Silent Night
4. Is This Christmas
5. Frosty The Snowman
6. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
7. Run Rudolph Run
8. The Little Drummer Boy
9. I Was Born On Christmas Day
10. A Winter’s Tale
11. Walk Out To Winter
12. Lonely This Christmas
13. Driving Home For Christmas
14. Do They Know It’s Christmas?
15. December Will Be Magic Again

Three songs have still to be detected. ;)

Well done! Not sure I would get the others if I hadn't seen them.

Reactions: Lady_Musketeer_GER
Thanks a lot, that's fun. :)

With the help of one of my colleagues (who has just called me), I can present you another Christmas song hidden in your text:

16. What Christmas Means To Me

With the help of one of my colleagues (who has just called me), I can present you another Christmas song hidden in your text:

thats cheating lol i tried to ask mrs.google but all i got was a endless list of xmas songs and i am too lazy to compare all them to the text. so i think i could say justly, i found them all. lol

The biggest 80's Christmas music list yet!!! 2009

Two to get!

I'll start work on a New Year themed one.
--- Post updated ---
thats cheating lol i tried to ask mrs.google but all i got was a endless list of xmas songs and i am too lazy to compare all them to the text. so i think i could say justly, i found them all. lol

The biggest 80's Christmas music list yet!!! 2009

Easy enough to write a script that parses all the text and compares it to a list. But (clue) not all of them are '80s :)

Asking Google...? No way.
It would spoil all the fun.

I'll keep trying! :)

Last edited:
We have a radio station here in the south, which made a winter day in summer.
No joke, the played the whole day last christmas on air.
In August !

In the morning first callers whished that song again and again as a joke.
So it startetd... what a strange action, but people still talk about that day...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 3
The last two missing songs were a bit tricky.

One of them was found by another colleague of mine:

17. Walking In The Air

The last one... well... I can only guess. Is it

18. The Perfect Year?

Reactions: lakaelo
Those two are correct. Was just checking and realised I had added Walking in the Air last. So that is 18/18.

There is another "bonus" one to be found called Little Nick which is rather obscure. There are similarly named songs like the Beach Boys Little Saint Nick and another called Little Nicky.

Working on a New Year quiz.

Users who are viewing this thread