Christmas experiment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ulthart

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
I do not know what to write ... judge yourself

[video=youtube;1fC6RP6tZ1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fC6RP6tZ1Q[/video]

nearly brought a tear to my eye , the human race is truly f*cked up imho .#
in my job I meet all kinds of wankers , I should know .

human race is truly f*cked up imho

So true, im often wondering why so much people are so selfish assholes. But there is good side when you notice that it makes you appreciate good people even more. :p Some years ago one tv-show tried here what happens if they put actors lie on ground middle of street, simulating situations when somebody is passed out or got heart attack or something. It was damn cold shit to look how everybody just walks away and "best" of that experiment was that how one asshole steals watch and purse of that guy who pretends being unconscious....

Odp: Re: Christmas experiment

human race is truly f*cked up imho

So true, im often wondering why so much people are so selfish assholes. But there is good side when you notice that it makes you appreciate good people even more. :p Some years ago one tv-show tried here what happens if they put actors lie on ground middle of street, simulating situations when somebody is passed out or got heart attack or something. It was damn cold shit to look how everybody just walks away and "best" of that experiment was that how one asshole steals watch and purse of that guy who pretends being unconscious....

F @ ck I thought that such things happen only in Poland and further east ... :-/

Users who are viewing this thread