Chopper jerk WielkiWymiatacz<PL>

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
This guy WielkiWymiatacz<PL> was today killing almost whole Gulf of oman round with chopper (at least 10 kills) and did not listened when people told him about rules. If he ever comes back please ban this jerk. Lol i did propably my personal record of bad language in round with this guy today. :p

Rebirth

25 Jan 2013
I'm sorry I might not be familiar with all the nru server rules, but since when is whooping against the rules?
Just saying... I'm used to getting atleast 30-40 kills with barely 5 deaths each game.
I simply don't do it every game so I won't empty the nru servers.

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
4 Aug 2012
hi geno , you three are the nicest finn's i have ever met :)....................... i have only met three :) you do your country proud gentlemen :)

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
4 Aug 2012
lol laka , hey by the way have you deleted your album ? cant seem to see it or mine i think on community/albums link ? just wondered :)

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
No, those are just recently updated albums, if you go on his profile and click photos they are still there...sadly...who said that :rolleyes:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
AW: Re: Chopper jerk WielkiWymiatacz<PL>

No, those are just recently updated albums, if you go on his profile and click photos they are still there...sadly...who said that :rolleyes:
ahh, ok just see it. lol but it would be nice if we get to all albums with one click on the community link in menü above. in some days if nobody update it will shown as empty.

http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/album.php

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
4 Aug 2012
hi heik i think my belly is now 1/3 of my body weight lol.

and hi samoz is it possible to do what laka' said above with the albums ?

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
My too, im thinking starting of diet for next summer. But i hate it becouse recovery is slower and gaining of weights is harder when training with negative calories. :p