Challenges on the Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
the "normal" Challenge is not working at the moment. no clue why. i checked different setings but still not working. you can start it but the kills will not get count.

but i installed a new challenge yesterday called "kill the Viper COCK" ...so when we have some decent viper pilots with more than 50 kills this challenge will automatic activated with a ingame message. so the next guy who killed the viper will get a 7 days VIP slot. :D

Heard in the ingame chat that it doesn't work. Will the new challenge also trigger when a 50+ kills player just joins the viper the first time?

Heard in the ingame chat that it doesn't work. Will the new challenge also trigger when a 50+ kills player just joins the viper the first time?

yes and no :D its trigger the air kills so if you have 40 jet kills and doing 10 viper kills, the challenge will start. that is the reason i will rename this challenge into something like "kill the air whore" but for that i have to rename everything inside the plugincode again and i am actual to lazy for that. first see if it is running at all, than rename lol

• Haha
Reactions: We4re0ne
rebuilt now in Killing the Airwhore and increase the needed airkill to 30. so after 25 a "Wanted" should be shown at screen. lets see if its working. please post a info when its started first time. would be a mirracle if its proper running on first attempt lol

• Haha
Reactions: RIZLOID
Only once in a day? ModernFlameWar94 will not like this when I tell him. He has already about 90 days reserved slot due to playing bow only :D

• Haha
Reactions: FreakingRage
This was certainly not working :D At least it also always said "new round, new challenge"

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
I did the SUAV challenge. What I surprise I hear you say. I would say that one is just right. Because of the time between SUAVs being available even on a longish round that number of kills can take a reasonable amount of time especially when the roofs on Zavod were noticeably free of players.

Can it be set up to do team building challenges? The SUAV challenge is a bit, er, find a nice comfy spot and SUAV away ignoring the "WE NEED TO TAKE FLAGS" messages. 😙

yes, me too. would like to setup some in this way but as far as i can see, its not possible.
but would be nice you have a look too. it is installed in adkats, just one of the last functions ( c32 challenge settings )

Will have a look later. You do know it won't be working afterwards? 🤓

• Haha
Had a look. How the f you got anything working?

Add new? Oh, yes please. Page scrolls to the top. Scrolls down and looks. Page scrolls to the top. Tries to amend new challenge. Page scrolls to the top. Scrolls down and makes change. Page scrolls to the top. Scrolls down and looks to check. Page scrolls to the top. Glances at sharp knife, thinks that would be a relief from… Page scrolls to the top. Scrolls down and tries to amend name. Page scrolls to the top. Mmmmm, wonder what super glue tastes like. Scrolls down and types…. Page scrolls to the top. 🤬😡😳🤬 Poking my eye with a sharp stick might be more fun.

• Haha
Had a look. How the f you got anything working?

Add new? Oh, yes please. Page scrolls to the top. Scrolls down and looks. Page scrolls to the top. Tries to amend new challenge. Page scrolls to the top. Scrolls down and makes change. Page scrolls to the top. Scrolls down and looks to check. Page scrolls to the top. Glances at sharp knife, thinks that would be a relief from… Page scrolls to the top. Scrolls down and tries to amend name. Page scrolls to the top. Mmmmm, wonder what super glue tastes like. Scrolls down and types…. Page scrolls to the top. 🤬😡😳🤬 Poking my eye with a sharp stick might be more fun.
Lol glen. Yes its a Pain in the ass. But i dont have this scrolling Massacre. Also still not get it with this "Event managment" Thing below that. Looks helpfull but still no clue how this have to work. Lol

Nearly finished decorating so will have a bit more time to have a play with it. The enable scroll setting in the chat page was the cause of scrolling thing.

Have added a claymore challenge as a test.

Heya :p
I don'k know if it's the right place to tell you that, but i've won the challenge for the monthly VIP slot last night around 2 am (Map was Night Zavod), i've done 5 kills with 10 AR, the bot told it on the server, but i didn't get anything, so Raven told me to go on your site to ask help xD
Sorry for my english to, i'm a lil baguette boyo, still learning xP
Waiting for an answer, thanks for reading! :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread