Challenges on the Server

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
the "normal" Challenge is not working at the moment. no clue why. i checked different setings but still not working. you can start it but the kills will not get count.

but i installed a new challenge yesterday called "kill the Viper COCK" ...so when we have some decent viper pilots with more than 50 kills this challenge will automatic activated with a ingame message. so the next guy who killed the viper will get a 7 days VIP slot. :D

We4re0ne

gotta tbag 'em all
NRU Member
Heard in the ingame chat that it doesn't work. Will the new challenge also trigger when a 50+ kills player just joins the viper the first time?

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
Heard in the ingame chat that it doesn't work. Will the new challenge also trigger when a 50+ kills player just joins the viper the first time?
yes and no :D its trigger the air kills so if you have 40 jet kills and doing 10 viper kills, the challenge will start. that is the reason i will rename this challenge into something like "kill the air whore" but for that i have to rename everything inside the plugincode again and i am actual to lazy for that. first see if it is running at all, than rename lol

• Haha
Reactions: We4re0ne

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
rebuilt now in Killing the Airwhore and increase the needed airkill to 30. so after 25 a "Wanted" should be shown at screen. lets see if its working. please post a info when its started first time. would be a mirracle if its proper running on first attempt lol

• Haha
Reactions: RIZLOID