Ch8nge application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Ch8nge

Ch8nge

SLEVA_SNAJPER = Noob πŸ‘Ž
NRU Member
10 Jun 2021
Noob
Hey NRU,

After hesitating for a long time, and after being convinced by other members, I'd like to join your clan. As you can see, I played already 220 hours in your server. I already wanted to join NRU for quite some time now, but I was just too damn lazy to write an application...:ROFLMAO:

So here we go :
Dwight Lets Do This GIF by The Office

Informations

• Name :​

• (deleted for privacy)

• (deleted for privacy)

• East side of France​

• All gamer-ID’s used for ONLINE games :​

• Ch8nge​

• Dipl-Ing_CH8NGE (But I gave this account to a friend who didn't have premium. We then changed the name to GREYFIVENINE_G59

A short presentation

Alright, so I think that lots of people are curious about who I am, especially after being repeatedly knifed by me :LOL:. I am a (deleted for privacy) year old guy, who's (deleted for privacy) in France and Germany.
I am French but as you guessed, I can speak german, obwohl ich noch nicht 100% zweisprachig bin, lol aber es kommt gleich. I love to speak foreign languages, I think because I grew up in a bilingual environment (I have Kurdish origins).

As for my hobbies, I refurbrish vintage race bikes from the 80's and sell them to pay for my limitless beer thirst. I also play basketball. I like hanging out with friends, and love going to bars. I am a fan of belgian beers, and love drinking Ricard (click for more info) .

I πŸ’•love πŸ’• collecting dogtags. So much that my KD has suffered A LOT, since I started getting addicted.

A final word

Okay Lakaelo and Llama, I know that you might be mad that I humiliated you by repeatedly stealing your dogtags and explicitly mocking you in the chat.

DATE : 17/07/2021 (yes, this will be updated.) :ROFLMAO:

NameCollected
lakaelo6
llamas_in_fog2
Please. This is not my fault.
Blame him, he's the one doing all the wrong things!!! Not me!!!!!! :

Bonus : memes!!

The price of hunting for dogtags........

Graph 3584sb

CYA ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Last edited:
Finaly u did it i was already on my way to go it for u :D i wish u all the best luck !

Reactions: Ch8nge
Yes! Good too see this application :D

Good luck with the vote :)

Last edited:
Finally :D
Good luck with the vote :)

Btw, do you remember sending these messages? :D

C2354621 F8E0 4D6C A931 6C3DB863F432 CE90B2DA 52AD 4CF7 87EB 3686333980DE

I now expect more fun drunk messages from you!

Last edited:
hahaha no I don't remember??? :ROFLMAO:

I guess I was excited for the VIP after I finally knifed you lolll

Wait, did you start going on knifing sprees because of that? Am I responsible for that?

Wait, did you start going on knifing sprees because of that? Am I responsible for that?

Awkward The Office GIF

Heeeey wait a minute.....! Lol yes very possibly!

And one more baguette joining hehe! πŸ₯–

It's a pleasure to read your application mate, good luck with the vote and see you on the battlefield :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Nice to see your application Dilan and good luck with the vote. :)

To increase your ch8nce you just need to keep hopping to heli and fly a straight line. I'll be waiting. ;)
american loop GIF

Knowing that you wrote this application without any pressure and out of your own free will :tbag:

Good to read your application after all those times you knifed me already, the only sad part about it is that you are a studying mechanical engineering which as we all know is the arch enemy of the electrical engineers ;). Anyway good luck with the vote and see you around!

Let me also introduce you to your new public enemy.

• Haha
Hello,
Nice to meet you and to see your application.
Good luck with the vote!

• Love
Oh Its vote time :)
Just a reminder to ch8nge :
we like nudes and beers, if you have none then Paypal will work too :D
🀣 don't worry about that, most of the time at home I am nude with a beer in my hand

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Thanks for your kind messages guysπŸ™

Users who are viewing this thread