Cars from today's shoot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Had to do a shoot at a small car dealer today and these are a few of the cars that I had to photograph. Yes those are the prices they are for sale for (about £300,000 / Euro 374,497 for these).

Attachments

• Rolls Royce.jpg
    Rolls Royce.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 14
  • Range Rover.jpg
    Range Rover.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Porsche.jpg
    Porsche.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Lambo.jpg
    Lambo.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Lambo & Porsche.jpg
    Lambo & Porsche.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 13
Bloody nice cars there Lamborghini Gallardo but please not in yellow and Porsche cayenne white is nice

Like black, gun metal grey, white, or silver

Is it me or that range rover 99 thousand, for that piece of shit no thanks

Get more reliability from a reliant robin :p

Robin

Last edited:
Bloody nice cars there Lamborghini Gallardo but please not in yellow and Porsche cayenne white is nice

Like black, gun metal grey, white, or silver

Is it me or that range rover 99 thousand, for that piece of shit no thanks

Get more reliability from a reliant robin.

To be honest the Lamborghini would be the only one to get my £s. The Range Rover just seems stupid money. Neighbour has an evoke and the doors freeze when it is icy. The Rolls was also stupid money, I get the quality and workmanship but it is still just a car and for a price you could get a house for (depending on where you are of course).

Not saying I wouldn't have one (Range Rover) if I was given one but just think there must be a point where you are just giving them money well over the actual cost of parts + manufacture + profit. Like T-Shirts, you can get a unbranded decent one for say £15 which will last ages yet one with an embroidered YSL logo will cost £75 (for a genuine one :) ) yet probably cost the same to make.

I need to look for a replacement car at some point and really have no idea of what to get! I see plenty of cars but nothing at the moment is making me say I really want one of those. Price will be a factor being freelance but nothing at the moment is saying buy me.

I do know that I don't want a Nissan Juke I have to admit that I hate them with a vengeance and hate being forced to take photos of them. (Sorry if anyone has one!) They, to me, are just so ugly and impractical and the designer should be ashamed of putting stylus to input device for that thing.

Not saying I wouldn't have one (Range Rover) if I was given one but just think there must be a point where you are just giving them money well over the actual cost of parts + manufacture + profit. Like T-Shirts, you can get a unbranded decent one for say £15 which will last ages yet one with an embroidered YSL logo will cost £75 (for a genuine one :) ) yet probably cost the same to make.

I need to look for a replacement car at some point and really have no idea of what to get! I see plenty of cars but nothing at the moment is making me say I really want one of those. Price will be a factor being freelance but nothing at the moment is saying buy me.

I do know that I don't want a Nissan Juke I have to admit that I hate them with a vengeance and hate being forced to take photos of them. (Sorry if anyone has one!) They, to me, are just so ugly and impractical and the designer should be ashamed of putting stylus to input device for that thing.

yes, in the money point i am absolutely with you. this is all a bit over the top and i think not needed to waste so much money for a car. also in the othe rpoint you are right ( juke ) lol

Users who are viewing this thread