[Event] [PUBLIC VOTE] Carrier assault mode

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Would you like to see carrier assault permanently in the votemap as conquest large ?

• Yes

• No

• Abstain

Results are only viewable after voting.
CoquilletteUwU

CoquilletteUwU

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Hey,

I don't even know if as a trial member I have the right to make this kind of suggestion lol.

Do you think that large-scale mode like carrier assault could be a nice permanent mode like conquest large ?

I asked this on the server and that was a massive yes, lots of players didn't play this mode since a long time or think it's an underrated mode. "carrier assault is pretty undderrated imo" ; "one of the most nice gamemodes ever". I agree with them. I would like to see this mode permanently in the votemap with lots of tickets too, to have the same time as in conquest large. Could be really fun and give a new fresh on Naval Strike's maps or something new against conquest large.

What do you think about it gentlemen ?

Well, since I cant change the vote and there is no "abstain" I guess it has to stay at no :D
Depending on the frequency this mode and map can make fun once in a while, but I'm not the greatest fan of most of the water maps. As far as I played it, many didn't really know what to do. Maybe more of a special sunday in my opinion.

You don't have to worry about the frequency, this is not an only Naval Strike project, this is just a new addition of a mode for 4 maps which are not always in the mapevote and which will still be able to be on conquest large. And even if these maps are in the mapevote, the players have to vote for it to play this mode. We already put this mode on special event during the jungle day. Result : we only made 3 rounds. (Just don't vote if you want to abstain lol, this is the principle. I added the option).

Last edited:
Yep, this mode works with commander mode, I remember in addition to the missiles present on each flag I was sending cruise missiles to the enemy carrier. :ROFLMAO: Maybe we should do a test, maybe it has changed since then.

With regard to suggestions and stuff. Anyone can suggest stuff. We are (I think 😬) open to all ideas. Some may not be possible and some will be. It is always better to say something than not as it may be a fantastic idea that no one has thought of. If we have heard it before we won't deride it (too much). :D

I've never been a great fan of special sundays and other modes as I tend to be running around like a headless 🐔 shooting at and getting shot by anything thats enemy😂.
The last time I played carrier assault I got on the carrier but couldnt find any doors into it then it blew up "The End".
So I voted yes otherwise I'll always be running around like a headless :chicken:....:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Lol Riz, you have to wait the phase 2 to enter in the carrier. Since the phase 2 there are lots of places to enter, from the airstrip, or the side's elevators. In phase 3 you can also enter by the exit of the boats (don't remember the specific name) to go to the engine room.

There you go....phase 2 phase 3 wtf is all that about :ROFLMAO:

lol

Phase 1 : cap flags. each flag = 1 regular cruise missile on the ennemy carrier. When enough missiles hit the target, phase 2 begins.
Phase 2 : the carrier is open. Defend or attack the objective in the hangar. Then phase 3 begins.
Phase 3 : the engine room is open, defend or attack the objective.
Phase 4 : @RIZLOID is still searching how to enter in the carrier.

Last edited:
More seriously, no one else interested for this update ? :cry: I remain convinced that it is a good idea that could bring a little variety.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread