Car Repair Saga

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Last year i had a big issue with my car a vw passat and it sounded like metal bits in the wash machine and then it stopped. So i called my insurance sine my car warranty was ran out. Luckly for me i had a "idiot proff" car insurance. Got number for a car towing company and they picked my car up and took it to the VW dealer, since insurance was paying for it lol. 1 hour after i had picked up my lease car a brand new Skoda Octavia that insurance paying for since i said i needed a car to get to work. 5 weeks later insurance calls me and asked if i got my car back, and i said no. Car was not finished, when i called and they said they call me when its done. 2 more weeks went and finaly VW dealer garage calls. your car is ready. Picked up my car next day and payed my 2000 kr(around 200£) and went home. Looked at final bill when i got home, thank god i did not have to pay the full price. It was about 45.000 kr. Never been happier that i payed little extra for a car insurance.

Edit:
Btw Glen. You know Fiat 500 i the biggest chick car around! :D

Reactions: glenwilson
looooooooool. I miss-read that first and thought you had said the 500 was a chick magnet. Yes, most of the 500s around here are driven by young ladies. Most seem to be blonde too. I really must have been ruining the 500 credibility. I used to have a Ford Ka and the 500 is the same, being able to wipe the rear window from the drivers seat!

Glad your experience was good and you got your car fixed.

I filled in a feedback survey and was quite :whistle: honest about what I thought. Got a phone call today to get feedback on my feedback form! I explained how I was frustrated about poor communication and so on. What the person said though was interesting. I thought it was a mechanical part they were waiting for. No it was a fan belt. Not only that but they originally ordered the wrong one!!!! They don't stock fan belts. Apparently Renault/ Dacia doesn't have one in the UK.

Also, you are not as bad a player as you claim! Has been fun playing with/against you on the server.

looooooooool. I miss-read that first and thought you had said the 500 was a chick magnet. Yes, most of the 500s around here are driven by young ladies. Most seem to be blonde too. I really must have been ruining the 500 credibility. I used to have a Ford Ka and the 500 is the same, being able to wipe the rear window from the drivers seat!

Glad your experience was good and you got your car fixed.

I filled in a feedback survey and was quite :whistle: honest about what I thought. Got a phone call today to get feedback on my feedback form! I explained how I was frustrated about poor communication and so on. What the person said though was interesting. I thought it was a mechanical part they were waiting for. No it was a fan belt. Not only that but they originally ordered the wrong one!!!! They don't stock fan belts. Apparently Renault/ Dacia doesn't have one in the UK.

Also, you are not as bad a player as you claim! Has been fun playing with/against you on the server.

Had fun while om a lama hunt yesterday :D
Wish i could keep my progress from BF4 from PS4 to PC,still unlocking kits,mods and guns on pc!

IMG 0347 Would rather have a 500 than a new Mini.

Loved the original Mini even if that was more of a tight fit than the 500!!! Picture above is my old Mini (taken from an 8mm film) and you can see how far I had to sit back!
--- Post updated ---
because he is the biggest chick around here :D

As long as you like platinum blonde hair. Ok grey hair. Ok, thinning grey hair. :D

Had a mini cooper like yours, but mine was red with white stripes. Loved that car, cried when it got condemed!

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread