cant pllay due to modified content

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
not sure which place pput this so move if needs.....

I cant play road to jala anymore due to everytime ot goes to ths map kicks me for modified content? i have experienced this ever since i tried install spec forces i since removed spec forces game and reinstalled bf2 but stll same prob for that map only no matter what i try wont let me on? any help please?

not sure which place pput this so move if needs.....

I cant play road to jala anymore due to everytime ot goes to ths map kicks me for modified content? i have experienced this ever since i tried install spec forces i since removed spec forces game and reinstalled bf2 but stll same prob for that map only no matter what i try wont let me on? any help please?

i cant eighter just live with it and curse the living hell out of the map every time it comes up ;-) XD

Wait so multiple players can't play Jala on only our server?

Good Excuse to buy and start playing BF3 Lads :p

lol nice try andy but im barely to grips wth bf2 still matey

- - - Updated - - -

yes sam me and fortuna both have same problem on the bf2 no fly with jala i think is couple more also

AW: cant pllay due to modified content

And I heard of more people with the same problem back the BF2 days

yes mr medic few others have same issue also :0

- - - Updated - - -

is this why i never see ur tea baggin ass on bf2 anymore mr medic lol

Did you guys install sf when you installed bf2 for the first time? If not u will have to run patch 1.51 again.because sf ran on earlier patch

Can you try deleting all files in documents/Battlefield2/mods/bf2/cache first off, along with patching to 1.51 (though I'm pretty sure you would be kicked on all maps if it was a patch problem)

Lol almost every day somebody have new problem with BF2 or PB, nothing surprises me anymore. :D

Run all the patches in order. I think 1.2 is the one which jala came packaged with but can't remember.

1.5 won't fix the problem I don't think.

i remember this problem and there was a way around it, if i remember right. i take you have tried to Google the problem

Had the same issue, since both patches installed it works again. Had also always been kicked for Jala map.

Good Excuse to buy and start playing BF3 Lads :p

lol nice try andy but im barely to grips wth bf2 still matey

- - - Updated - - -

yes sam me and fortuna both have same problem on the bf2 no fly with jala i think is couple more also

and my comps so outdated i cant play any newer BF game than BF2 :p

Lol almost every day somebody have new problem with BF2 or PB, nothing surprises me anymore. :D

it's not yet bf2 and pb.

yesterday i had to remove the game from pb and add it again before i could update it.

before and after that i could only play 10 minutes each on several servers ( not just ours ). " you were kicked by EA (1)"

the good thing is..i hate EA too :)

Users who are viewing this thread