Camping not allowed right?

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
Hello people!

Playing a while ago on NOOB server, i came across with this situation: Map - Jalalabad, i was on the US side and we had captured the Hotel flag, then me and my team m8s are killed by a tank and thats normal right? Thats part of the game, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose. But then spawning again on the same place, got killed again, and again until i went around and saw the reason for all those deaths! A MEC tank was parked just behind the hotel Wall surrounded by two supplies boxes and just raping and killing everyone that spawned there! No interest on capturing the flag on even na attempt to capture it, just plain camping and raping, a true score whore to say the least. Now looking to the "camping raping whore" score we can see that he was on the tank the entire map using the same tactics, and i add that the previous map he was also on the tank. Now ive been playing on your servers for a while now, and i know the rules, among them are NO RAPING, and NO CAMPING, and beeing a no fly server im afraid its more and more common to see this type of behaviour beeing the tanks and APC's on top of the "food chain", just grab a tank get a couple of supplies boxes and rape all the way! Oh and if theres no admin present at the time even better! Here i leave some screens of the situation in question:

Thx for Reading

Cya in the battlefield m8s!

Last edited:

prooi

NRU Member
Daffy put it in the forum chat while u playing and write the tankwhore his name,so admin behind can kick there ass

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
that behaviour is out of order and has been happening more often recently due to new people (who have probably been kicked from other servers ) turning up at no fly ....
he does need warning and a kick to get attention .... then perma ban would be justice and the words "go play like that somewhere else asshole" after it .
dont worry daffy offer names here and we will look out for them .....
other option is join NRU and you can ban them all yourself lol.
ps ... that is not why i joined NRU btw .... it was the nice way people played that i first noticed but some folk are messing it up a bit recently ...... i have another name in my ban sights at the moment.

Art_Br83

NRU Member
well, if he applies and apologize why not to unban? But this cock definitely deserves plums to the face and then kick/ban right away

GebJgBtl233

We had a nother nice example yesterday evening.
Hi,

I assume you may be talking about me, because I got warned (and kicked) for spawnraping in a tank on Mashtuur City.

Again I want to apologize. I explicitly write again because I apologized yesterday night in the in-game chat already, after the admin had warned me. Still got kicked two minutes later, though. (I didn't kill anybody anymore and we had taken the flag.)

It was not my attention to spawnrape, and again, I'm sorry.

I hope you accept this and I'll try to be more cautious next time.

Cheers!

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
...oh you are "vent.de.travers" ?

thats really nice that you pop in here and "apologize". that was really close to a ban also i was in console later and see other players moaning about you and your "tankwhoring".

but now i think we will all have a normal playstyle again and all can have some fun ingame. ;)

GebJgBtl233

Hallo,

no, that's not me. My user name is my in-game name ;)

I just wanted to chime in, because I felt kinda guilty when I read this thread, and especially the part by bond76 I've quoted in my first post :)

Gruß

Bond76

NRU Member
We had a nother nice example yesterday evening.
Hi,

I assume you may be talking about me, because I got warned (and kicked) for spawnraping in a tank on Mashtuur City.

Again I want to apologize. I explicitly write again because I apologized yesterday night in the in-game chat already, after the admin had warned me. Still got kicked two minutes later, though. (I didn't kill anybody anymore and we had taken the flag.)

It was not my attention to spawnrape, and again, I'm sorry.

I hope you accept this and I'll try to be more cautious next time.

Cheers!
didnt mean you, I wasnt even on yesterday....must have been someone else then.

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
wasn't me i dont even recognise your name ? but i do hope i meet vent de travers in game :)

Bond76

NRU Member
Be careful though....there are more of them around and I almost kicked one, but he had a number added to the name....so watch out for the REAL one

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
Camping and APC/TANK whoring are very similar. Take for example this:

The player referenced in the screenshot has been this afternoon round after round geting inside na APC or TANK and whoring all around! Doesnt care for the flags or even for infantry play, the only thing that he lives for is to get inside na armor and blast away, and i might say that ive seen him doing this on your server before. Once again i point out that beeing na admin it isnt na easy task, never was and never will be, but lately your server has been packed with more and more idiots, wether is jet/chopper killing, camping or armor whoring! No fly is your policy, people that dont like should not be there playing, but it opens a very big problem, the tanks and apc's are on top of the food chain, and with this kind of players.....even more dificult for a fun play .

Bond76

NRU Member
Daffy, appreciate your comments however keep in mind that this server is run on voluntarily basis, means people (admins) have a life next to BF2 and consequently the servers will not be manned all time. Once NRU staff appears order is restored often pretty soon. We /you have to live with that ....it is no full time job and there are also other priorities.

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
Daffy, appreciate your comments however keep in mind that this server is run on voluntarily basis, means people (admins) have a life next to BF2 and consequently the servers will not be manned all time. Once NRU staff appears order is restored often pretty soon. We /you have to live with that ....it is no full time job and there are also other priorities.

I do know that Bond m8, and thats why ive wrote that beeing na admin isnt na easy task! But sometimes its hard to deal with so much stupidity from some players! This one in question (vitamine) after ive posted here, i went back to the game only to be killed by him at na uncap flag! He was crashing his jet against the EU hangars, bailing at the last minute, killing others that might be alive and the leaving the scene by stealing a jet! Ive complained and na admin did kick him for baserape, only for him to get back in the game like nothing had happened....

Steffos666

NRU Member
its vacation off schools all over europe lots off kiddies on the server ;)

we try our best daffy i kicked one guy today too

thanks for the post daffy just write the guys down and we will have an eye on them :D