Breaking news

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Only news from Scotland was that I saw someone (other than me) driving and correctly using their indicators! Usually they only seem to use them when they are in "f**k it I'm going to park here" mode and use all four.

Spliffy33

Spliffy33

21 Sep 2013
Bordeaux, FR
Re : Breaking news

OMG ! An endangered driver species ! Have you taken any pictures !?
They are rare here too whereas they could lost 2 points on their driving licence every time (2 points per day so no more licence in 1 week !) !
Biker speech who only has 4 points left, mostly lost in truck and some fùç%!ñ£ ones in car, with 1 or 2 km/h above the speed limit ...

glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Every time I see a driver being twatty I just think of leaping out of the car, waiting for it to get next to the other car, and then BOOOOM! I just can't stand drivers who are stupid. As an example, I nearly hit a Nissan Juke last night on the way to pick the wife up from the station. Why?, well I didn't see it. Again why? Well, it was a narrow road, the other car was in the middle, did I mention it was black and had no lights on? Just stupid and obviously wanted to win a Darwin award. How the hell could they see where they were going? Maybe they had super powers or night vision goggles on?

Art_Br83

Art_Br83

15 Mar 2012
Israel
Speaking of bad driving habits - well, you have to try driving in Israel if you want your adrenaline to rise :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread