Boy oh Boy :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Bond76

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
So glad, I gotta share it with you.....Mrs Bond and myself just booked our vacation for 2014 today ! :)

22 DAYS in a row !!!!!!!!! Cant await to leave ! 5 month and already counting *lol*

Time to go on bord again !

Attachments

• 16394272.jpg
    16394272.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
We will I hope :)

One of the Destinations will be THIS wonderful spot for aircraft nerds !!!! :D

Nice Beach, Jets , Drinks and some nice beach babes !!! What more can you expect ?

Attachments

• KLM 744 PH-BFA at SXM Sep2004.jpg
    KLM 744 PH-BFA at SXM Sep2004.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 55
Re : Boy oh Boy :)

keep me a place in your suitcase :p

Re: Re : Boy oh Boy :)

GOD DAMN RICH COCKS XD

Spare a seat for us poor people :p

nice nice Bond m8, will go on a "Kreuzfahrt" sometime too.

Nice Beach, Jets , Drinks and some nice beach babes !!! What more can you expect ?

Expect? I would expect to see strange men in anoraks, with cameras, binoculars and notepads getting wood when a rare B787-3 lands.

Expect? I would expect to see strange men in anoraks, with cameras, binoculars and notepads getting wood when a rare B787-3 lands.

LMAO im more thinking of waiters in pink tuxedos,a nightclub on the boat called the pink flamingo dam with those colours looks more like a gay cruise ship :D

Good Luck and have a nice trip m8. ps you can spend your waiting time here with your NRU friends . :)

Aruba... best place to save yourself a few hundred quid on cigarettes and just have it jet blasted into your lungs ;-)

Hey Loefti, it`s not Aruba actually....it is Sint Maarten as Laka said. Aruba nice too, but no jetblast ...so not interesting for me :)

Hey Glen....there is no Anoraks, just Waikiki Shirts or topless :) We are not at Heathrow M8 :)

LMAO im more thinking of waiters in pink tuxedos,a nightclub on the boat called the pink flamingo dam with those colours looks more like a gay cruise ship :D

LOL, Sordids u coco....I know that you guys would prefer that ship below.

Attachments

• Sheeptransporter.jpg
    Sheeptransporter.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 36

LOL, Sordids u coco....I know that you guys would prefer that ship below.

nono he would prefer this :D

Italian_cruise_ship_wrecked_Costa_Concordia_Tuscan.jpg

Isnt that you Lee? the first in front with the hat?! :))

I wish i could follow you mr Bond
but that will be for another life, I guess

Altough I go to Scotland next year !!!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread