Bordeaux : river, wine, sea, ... , slavery !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Spliffy33

Spliffy33

21 Sep 2013
Bordeaux, FR
Here are some pics (none of mine but web finds !) to introduce my town and region where I'm living:

Bordeaux place de la bourse with tram 5387975379 1fd1c7d7b6 o 8852056012 c2e0ffc1ea o

7 Pont dAquitaine   Lormont LeVerdon Comanav Delmas Chc3a2teauglanet61 2

MEDIA 12a81894 3118 42f4 8699 1f7c73bf4cf1 Dsc03520 Dsc03516

1 : Market Place (Place de la Bourse) with the tramway - 2 : The Garonne river and the Stone Bridge (Pont de Pierre) and a barge carrying a Airbus A380 part (empty on the picture !) - 3 : The new rising bridge called Chaban-Delmas, a former mayor
4 : The Aquitaine Bridge, 6th longest bridge in France - 5 : Le Verdon port, our little containers terminal, on the extreme north - 6 : Grape-vines, what you can see 100km around Bordeaux !
7 : Arcachon basin, 1 hour by car, cool water, at high tide - 8 : Pilat Dune, the highest sand dune in Europe (110m), facing the Arguin sandbench - 9 : Pilat dune, on the other side, eating the Landes forest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordeaux

Woah, really like that bridge! Pretty high, makes me want to jump off it ( for fun, not to die, lol ) :D Those dunes are sweet as well, perfect for sandboarding :)

Re : Bordeaux : river, wine, sea, ... , slavery !

The 2 bridges ar up to ~50m above the river ! Go bungee jumping !!!

DunePyla

The Pilat Dune is a paragliding base. Too many tourists to slide down on a board !

We ahve wine there, we have sea there.....so where are the famous beautiful French Girls ? That is all you Need then....wine, beach and nice Lady with you ! :)

Looks nice spliffy, it is wonderful to be Close to sea side. Though I think quite stormy at the Moment ? Our ships are sheltering as crossing Bay of Biscay pretty bad at the moment.

Re : Bordeaux : river, wine, sea, ... , slavery !

Never heard about german wine !!... WE have wine and François, YOU have... cars and Angela !!!

I've got my personal beautiful French girl ! Have a look to the beach maybe !!!...
You forget : motorbike, bends, weed !

You' re right : really stormy at the moment ! Wind (moderated in the land) and grounds full of water : many floods in Britain !
And 200Km to the South of Bordeaux:

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO READ THE ARTICLE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread