Bonjour !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
SoulsEater

SoulsEater

NRU Member
8 Jun 2020
France - Rennes
Hi all,

You've probably seen me playing on the server with my friend @leandre0310 and I thought it's time for me to introduce myself too.

Before starting, since I am lazy to look for linking words, this presentation will be in shopping list mode

My name is Hugo, I am 23 years old and I am French.
(Another French, it's not original)

In the days, I was playing on bf4 on xbox360 and after i built my pc with a good configuration I told myself that I must test the game on pc. So I followed like a good little doggie in January/February LΓ©andre who was already playing on this server.
I also made the mistake of going back to xbox360 to see the difference.
TIP: don't do it, I still have nightmares about it.

I play quite a few games whether it's first-person shooters or story-driven games like Life is Strange.
My guilty pleasure is Factorio, a game where you have to build your factory and constantly improve it. I spent a lot of sleepless nights on it.
I started playing games on ps1 with Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey. A rather dark game. Fortunately when I was young, I didn't understand it too much.

That's all!
See you on the server!

La bise !​

Hi Hugo, welcome to our pages!

Reminds me of an old game I used to play in my early years :LOL:
61CARFEDK2L._SX385_.jpg

Hello and welcome, Hugo, sois le bienvenu chez nous. :)

Reactions: SoulsEater
Hi Hugo, nice to see you here.

I will only accept our πŸ₯ overlords if it is accompanied by Roquefort. Nothing less! And some rose cidre. 😁

Hi Hugo and welcome. Not done the trip for a couple of years but used to go every year in may to a place not too far from you near Laval (midway between Rennes and Le Mans) (y) (y)
Check out this old thread st mathiu limousin

Users who are viewing this thread