boaby_bogginbaws

boaby

15 Mar 2012
Got banned for one team kill thought a kick or a warning would have been more the line of action my kick ban record is good don't really do it but a ban for one team kill I think is excessive hope nru will re-instate me thanks for the time chaps

Loeft1

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
Hi Boaby,

It seems you have some real fans (read from bottom to top):

[01-09, 23:03] seaman-stains: spunky log onto teamspeak that fanny chris has a pic up and he has a pretend beard lol

[01-09, 23:02] seaman-stains: STARTLER AND WARDORF LMAO

[01-09, 23:01] lakaelo: lmao you 2 cocks remember me at this http://www.swimgeek.com/blog/wp-cont...09/muppets.jpg

[01-09, 23:00] Lt.SPUNKMEYER: To be fair he did sneakily headshot me on top of the south dock crane earlier 'the fookin cheek of it', so I was searching for the cock like a man possessed when he went all rogue on his team mates lmao

[01-09, 22:58] seaman-stains: he lays the blame with us mate,and hes in a mood lol he was ranting like a fat 4 curry eating maddy lmao oh wait he is a fat 4 curry eating maddy lmao nurrrrrrrrrrrrse

[01-09, 22:57] seaman-stains: ffs just ffs just called him

[01-09, 22:55] Lt.SPUNKMEYER: Well on this occasion Jamesy and I were 100% blameless- its Boaby Mc Loose Cannon from now on representing the teamkilling clan of Fairbairn

[01-09, 22:53] seaman-stains: i know for a fact he will be sitting at home in a serious huff,not talking to his wife or kids and blaming me or spunky for his own loose cannon ways,he disrupts the no fly for so many people

[01-09, 22:51] Lt.SPUNKMEYER: ffs real tears here and a coughing fit just from chatbox posts

[01-09, 22:51] seaman-stains: @ mac lmao just lmao

[01-09, 22:50] seaman-stains: can we keep him banned till say ehhhhh wedensday ?? just so i can mock him at work,well davie thats me going home for some bf2 with spunky,you for a game ? OH WAIT YOU CANT CAN YOU muhahahahahahahaha

[01-09, 22:50] Lt.SPUNKMEYER: lmfao Davies cellphone credit must have taken a hammering ...11 calls

[01-09, 22:48] seaman-stains: JUST TURNED MY PHONE ON AND I HAVE 11 MISSED CALLS FROM BOABY LMAO as if my woed will sway anything lmao lmao

[01-09, 22:46] Mac: it makes it worse spunky trust me on that...lol

[01-09, 22:46] seaman-stains: " BAN STAYS!

[01-09, 22:45] seaman-stains: lmfao leave the fat coont banned lmfao his wife will stop moaning at me for him being on the serve when he should be baby sitting.and hes a cock BAS STAYS

[01-09, 22:36] Lt.SPUNKMEYER: joking apart...Boaby is a top man and always plays fair,his actions were a one-off,I can vouch for him..and Badger will too if that actually doesnt make it worse lmao

[01-09, 22:34] Lt.SPUNKMEYER: Boaby Bagginbaws got a ban earlier on the no-fly for teamkilling- he swears he's sorry and will send naked pics to the admin involved to have ban lifted

Loeft1

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
But yeah it seems the auto admin got you in the crosshairs and gave you a ban, so we'll lift it...
You might want a word with Mo-The-Ted though lmoa

Seems someone either beat me to it or it was only a time ban, because I can't find it.
Whats your BF2 alias?

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
it was "only" a round ban for aircombat

48 Global [19:27:31] !b bogg f round-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:27:32] §3§c1001Do not kill in planes or helis. you will be kicked§c1001§3
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:27:33] BANNING!!! LFC BOABY_BOGGINBAWS FOR AIRCOMBAT! JET/HELI IS ONLY FOR TRANSPORT. DO NOT KILL OR RAM WITH ANY AIR

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
oh heeeeds plz unban me plzzzzzzz im a good boy most of the time

you make me sick you fat,12 roll eating,nasty shoe wearing,heeeed sucking,its always badger and spunkys fault,i wont do it again fannnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy
"i thought a warning or a kick would do" " my kick ban record is good" you crawling arse licking bus driving plz unban me nobber.

wait till the lads on the rank see this lmao you begging to be allowed back on the server ,you rage quit in 14 second shirt lifter.

ok it seems your allowed back on the server but myself,spunky and the heeds will be watching you for any more loose cannon type game play and next time its a perm ban fatty

lmfao no realy lmfao nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrse 999 hihihihihihihihi

oh i forgot "chaps" did you realy say fuking "chaps" ffs your the new server GAY BITCH

boaby

15 Mar 2012
What can I say my account was draped by spunky and mothered they really are a sad pair of cunts so have changed password to stop this . ha ya fat poof caught in Bennets and the polo lounge yes they are gay bars just saying

- - - Updated - - -

A bit over the top by the way who needs enemies when I have you.

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
oh heeeeds plz unban me plzzzzzzz im a good boy most of the time

you make me sick you fat,12 roll eating,nasty shoe wearing,heeeed sucking,its always badger and spunkys fault,i wont do it again fannnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy
"i thought a warning or a kick would do" " my kick ban record is good" you crawling arse licking bus driving plz unban me nobber.

wait till the lads on the rank see this lmao you begging to be allowed back on the server ,you rage quit in 14 second shirt lifter.

ok it seems your allowed back on the server but myself,spunky and the heeds will be watching you for any more loose cannon type game play and next time its a perm ban fatty

lmfao no realy lmfao nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrse 999 hihihihihihihihi

oh i forgot "chaps" did you realy say fuking "chaps" ffs your the new server GAY BITCH

well mr. boggin isnt the only around with a loose cannon track record now is he mr. mothie ;-) (tha fortuna remebers several occations of good fun :p)

It seems like the need for TK's on tha mothies side is high so we should definantly make a new fun weekend again :-3 then i can keep tbaggin him and do some statspadding ;-) would be some fing good times :-3 XD

Last edited: