bless

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Zimkowski

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
Hello every one sorry for my orthographic writing i am from Poland and don't now good English language my name is Mateusz and i good enjoying and fun on this server its best i ever play
bless :)

Lady_Musketeer_GER

Lady_Musketeer_GER

Friend of the NRU
2 May 2012
Hello Mateusz... welcome! :)

Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
helo m8 welcome to our forums.its doesnt matter if your not good with english mate feel free to become a regular on here

chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
AW: Re: bless

welcome mateusz :)
where exactly do you come from polen,i stay a lot of times in poland,beautiful Country.

Art_Br83

Art_Br83

15 Mar 2012
Israel
Yes yes, i know you from BF2 - good player. But from now on, you can't shoot me anymore :D loool

Welcome Mateusz

Zimkowski

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
I' will try to be hear but i must to tell that my first forum because i don't never using thinks like that

- - - Updated - - -

yea I not a best shoter but i like play in the sqad because that its the best in this game ;d

Zimkowski

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
Re: AW: Re: bless

on the south of the country Poland>Katowice>Sosnowiec most region production of the co2 not so beautiful but I like my place

tousledmonkey31

tousledmonkey31

NRU Member
3 Jun 2013
Bonn, Germany
Naprawdę? Moja matka urodziła się w Gliwicach. Nie uczyłem się mówić po polsku jako dziecko, ale teraz uczę się języka. Kurde, bardzo trudny! :)
Witam! :welcome:

glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
hello mateuzs, we have also scots in here and they not good in english too. so no problem. :)

And some English people have trouble with English (thinking of those from Newcastle, Yorkshire, Norfolk, and others) but us Londoners speak proper like.

Zimkowski

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
no trudny gdybym mial sie uczyc angielskiego z polska gramatyka to chyba bym nie dal rady

translate on google ;d
difficult if I was supposed to learn English with Polish grammar it probably would not given the council

chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
AW: Re: bless

no trudny gdybym mial sie uczyc angielskiego z polska gramatyka to chyba bym nie dal rady

translate on google ;d
difficult if I was supposed to learn English with Polish grammar it probably would not given the council

a short english course with the main words. if you know them all runs smooth. lol

cock
suck my balls
t-bag
coco

"for fuck sake" the most importent :)

Spliffy33

Spliffy33

21 Sep 2013
Bordeaux, FR
Re : bless

Looooool !!!

Siema Mateusz ! (The only polish word I know !)

Where have you parked your truck !? (The only polish people we can see in France !)

Do you know Norbert !?

Let's have a Kenworth race on Road Rage map !!!

Users who are viewing this thread