bless

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Zimkowski

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
Hello every one sorry for my orthographic writing i am from Poland and don't now good English language my name is Mateusz and i good enjoying and fun on this server its best i ever play
bless :)

Hello Mateusz... welcome! :)

helo m8 welcome to our forums.its doesnt matter if your not good with english mate feel free to become a regular on here

AW: Re: bless

welcome mateusz :)
where exactly do you come from polen,i stay a lot of times in poland,beautiful Country.

Yes yes, i know you from BF2 - good player. But from now on, you can't shoot me anymore :D loool

Welcome Mateusz

I' will try to be hear but i must to tell that my first forum because i don't never using thinks like that

- - - Updated - - -

yea I not a best shoter but i like play in the sqad because that its the best in this game ;d

Re: AW: Re: bless

on the south of the country Poland>Katowice>Sosnowiec most region production of the co2 not so beautiful but I like my place

Naprawdę? Moja matka urodziła się w Gliwicach. Nie uczyłem się mówić po polsku jako dziecko, ale teraz uczę się języka. Kurde, bardzo trudny! :)
Witam! :welcome:

hello mateuzs, we have also scots in here and they not good in english too. so no problem. :)

And some English people have trouble with English (thinking of those from Newcastle, Yorkshire, Norfolk, and others) but us Londoners speak proper like.

no trudny gdybym mial sie uczyc angielskiego z polska gramatyka to chyba bym nie dal rady

translate on google ;d
difficult if I was supposed to learn English with Polish grammar it probably would not given the council

AW: Re: bless

no trudny gdybym mial sie uczyc angielskiego z polska gramatyka to chyba bym nie dal rady

translate on google ;d
difficult if I was supposed to learn English with Polish grammar it probably would not given the council

a short english course with the main words. if you know them all runs smooth. lol

cock
suck my balls
t-bag
coco

"for fuck sake" the most importent :)

Re : bless

Looooool !!!

Siema Mateusz ! (The only polish word I know !)

Where have you parked your truck !? (The only polish people we can see in France !)

Do you know Norbert !?

Let's have a Kenworth race on Road Rage map !!!

Users who are viewing this thread