BLACKBEAR joining

• Thread starter Deleted member 2634
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Infi is a :cock:

I was fine with the NRUF Platoon. But i was forced by Infi (and Hell) to write a NRU app.

My Name is Sven. I'm 30 Years old and live in bavaria in germany near Nürnberg.
I work as a heating and climate engineer and in my spare time I walk my three labracabradors, go mountainbiking and also work for our local volunteer fire department.

I still played some couples of hours on NRU server and the most of you should knew me.

Steam & EA ID: Black_Bear_Ger

See you on UCAV field.

Bear

fall down black bear GIF

Who is this guy with 700 hours on the server ? Never heard about him :unsure:

Welcome and good luck Sven (y)

• Le Cock
Reactions: Black_Bear_GER
You didn't have to join to get in contact with me just to take back your dogtags.. Just ask !!! Didn't work with cockaparte, but you could still try
:tbag: :tbag:

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU

I was fine with the NRUF Platoon. But i was forced by Infi (and Hell) to write a NRU app.

I work as a heating and climate engineer and in my spare time I walk my three labracabradors, go mountainbiking and also work for our local volunteer fire department.

I still played some couples of hours on NRU server and the most of you should knew me.

See you on UCAV field.

Bear

fall down black bear GIF
I never knew your job, now I know who to bother with my home automation shit 🥰🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

See you on UCAV field.

Bear

fall down black bear GIF

Finally

Good luck on your vote bullybear. Remember, knifing wolves are against the international law ;)

Reactions: Ch8nge
hi bear! Nice to see your application finally! "Some of us know u well" hahah what an understatement good luck with the vote. Doggie puctures, when? :)

Users who are viewing this thread