Bin Laden

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
The recent release of another tranche of Bin Laden documents uncovered a few nuggets of information. One that he had a Steam account and that he may have played Counter-Stike. Imagine playing Counter-Strike (never played it so have no idea if you can or not) being against or playing with Bin-Laden.

You can imagine the conversation if he tried to play BF3/4 (you need to add your own accent):

Hey Bin-Laden that name is a bit sick
B-L: Why, it is my name?
Whatever, anyway your ping really sucks, average of 99999
B-L: You ever tried to play over a satellite phone from a cave In Afghanistan? Will improve when I move to my new compound in Pakistan.

Maybe his screen name was Osama-Been-Laggin (borrowed that from someone else but thought it was worth sharing) :ROFLMAO:

There again, may never have played it but could have used chat or in-game VOIP as a communications route.

0D7BDFF2 09F4 4777 8867 1B687FA4B5E6

Bin Laden wasn't just a terrorist, he was also a game-pirat
Some say they even found New Super Mario Bros & Animal Crossing: Wild World since those games were only found as software editions without hardware discs, that's where's the info that he was pirating games. What a shame.......
also I think one of his favorites was the well known game ''Bomberman''

Reactions: glenwilson
You can imagine the conversation if he tried to play BF3/4 (you need to add your own accent):

Hey Bin-Laden that name is a bit sick
B-L: Why, it is my name?
Whatever, anyway your ping really sucks, average of 99999
B-L: You ever tried to play over a satellite phone from a cave In Afghanistan? Will improve when I move to my new compound in Pakistan.
haha with a chat response like that held fit right into NRU lol XD

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread