BF6 vehicles leaked!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Akhara

Akhara

Send Noots
NRU Member
14 Feb 2021
Deutschland
Found some pictures of leaked vehicles from the new Battlefield game, they look amazing! Put them in spoilers in case you don't want to get spoiled.

IMG 3402

So the first one appears to be Hermione riding an IFV with a front facing flame thrower. Seems pretty insane, however I assume you can easily dodge the flames by going to the sides. So it's an offensive vehicle that needs infantry or other vehicles to cover the flanks. Cool design, I am excited. Could also not be from BF6 at all but instead something I built while playing Lego with the neighbours kid. You decide.

On to the next one, this one is interesting. I put in some remarks to what all the different weapons could be. Seems insane. Can't wait to go on an insane killstreak with this. Also looks like you need multiple people to drive it.

Bild1

Don't even know where to start. Quad laser battery seems really strong, although I am not sure whether I like the inclusion of such futuristic weapons in the game. Magic mask seems also kind of....weird? Like that is too abstract. Not a fan although let's see what it does. Chewbacca is an odd inclusion but it might be to promote the new SW Battlefront 3 game. No idea how the slicer disk thrower will work ingame, looks too cartoonish. Although I can imagine it kills vehicles quite cleanly. Solar powered rocket engine is in theme with the whole natural disaster theme they're going for and shows how militaries have adapted to the new conditions. ALso a good way to promote renewable energies. Agian, could also be something I built out of random legos I had trying to build something better than what the neighbours kid built. You decide.

All in all, really excited. Can't wait what's next :)

Thumbs up for that Tahu's mask :D
I still have the very first generation of Bionicle complete :D
(tbh... I still own every single lego that I ever had πŸ€” not willing to change it. Never)

Reactions: Akhara
Thumbs up for that Tahu's mask :D
I still have the very first generation of Bionicle complete :D
(tbh... I still own every single lego that I ever had πŸ€” not willing to change it. Never)
Don’t forget the parts from the 1999 Slizer sets. Those disk throwers were the shit back in kindergarden. Loved them.

Reactions: StrrawberryA
Don’t forget the parts from the 1999 Slizer sets. Those disk throwers were the shit back in kindergarden. Loved them.
To be honest, I didn't know these. I got disc throwing ones that are very small and from 2001 and some even newer. First Toas were also the first bionicles I came into. I also think that I see a weapon part of Makuta or Takanuva. And those guns are probably from some Star Wars set, I have the same ones on Hoth snowspeeder. But since there are certain bricks used in many sets,these are just tips :D

Reactions: Akhara
To be honest, I didn't know these. I got disc throwing ones that are very small and from 2001 and some even newer. First Toas were also the first bionicles I came into. I also think that I see a weapon part of Makuta or Takanuva. And those guns are probably from some Star Wars set, I have the same ones on Hoth snowspeeder. But since there are certain bricks used in many sets,these are just tips :D
Not bad not bad. The man knows his Legos :D

Reactions: StrrawberryA

Users who are viewing this thread