Bf4update Issues

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
HippY

HippY

Christianwilson
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
stoke on trent uk
Since I downloaded the update of doom I can't join any server. I press the bf4 icon on my desktop,then origin kicks in and bring me to an online page that don't exist anymore. I can't join through game as it doesn't bring me to that page when I join,origin kicks in.im lost help you noobs

Lol I'm no good at computers,I'm a builder I can do bricks and stuff,I just want to play. I'll try what you said but I'm sure I've done that already

Reactions: FortunaMagica
still not working?? wtf am I doing wrong
--- Post updated ---
feel like giving up on the game

feel like origin log into origin then go to my menu then press bf4. Ie kicks in and say battle log no longer

this is how it works for me:

1. start origin
2. click on "my game library"
3. click on BF4
4. press on "play"
5. bf4 new battlelog will start and you have to search our server in the multiplayer serverlist. search about "nuthouse" and you will find it.
6. press join....and it should work

If there are more players who have problems after the Update then there
will be another update soon who will fix that.

It is always nice when companies make changes like these. The forums are full of BF4 players demanding the new enhanced BF1-like interface experience. Obviously BF4 is a mature product now so EA/Dice have been so kind in giving us that new product buggy shite experience that we have been missing for a year or so now. :)

Sorry I had sarcasm switched to 11.

Reactions: BruceWillii
I found if I go straight to battlelog and log in and start the game it works for me
sry. read m8s I read this thread to late in detail. I mentioned it once in our chat on this site that it is still possible to use battlelog if you start it first.
LOLGotYerTags confirmed that in the official american/british BF forums.
Here is a link to the full thread:

*sticky* - New BF4 UI for PC - Update Live Now.

Last edited:
I had some lags yesterday and the sound went to a bad radio signal sound with the game sounds, which was gone when I restarted the whole program, not just the game. I like the new surface a lot though, it's fancy and in my opinion it's faster as well.

They failed to keep the favorites though. Sad, because I dont remember all 12 or 15 I had there, but I guess that would have been too complicated to copy for such a big online infrastructure, I bet they forgot to set and maintain a database for that. But that's ok because my all time favorite cock shooting server is on the list again :D

I had some lags yesterday and the sound went to a bad radio signal sound with the game sounds, which was gone when I restarted the whole program, not just the game. I like the new surface a lot though, it's fancy and in my opinion it's faster as well.

They failed to keep the favorites though. Sad, because I dont remember all 12 or 15 I had there, but I guess that would have been too complicated to copy for such a big online infrastructure, I bet they forgot to set and maintain a database for that. But that's ok because my all time favorite cock shooting server is on the list again :D

Losing favourites- nothing is too hard to do if you can be bothered. They are just too lazy to do it. They MUST have a reason for this change that benefits them because they could have just left it as is otherwise.

If it ain't broke, don't feck it up.

Joined through the new (Google Translate: new (EA/DICE derivative: to be shite, to be implemented despite being unwanted, to be implemented in an untested form, to be BF1 like, SNAFU)) and it seemed OK. New interface does cause PC fans to spool up as though it is playing the game even when server not joined yet - the same as BF1 did originally so it is nice that the reintroduced that feature.

Reactions: BruceWillii

Users who are viewing this thread