bf4 specs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Looks like your gonna need some serious kit to get the best of BF4 then, theres a big difference between Minimum & Recommened good excuse for an upgrade :p

Good find Sgt cheers :)

Mine will run that easily, however my current gfx is an AMD radeon 7770. Might buy another and bridge them.

its seems as long as you have an quad core chip. the upgrade will be a new gpu the memory specs are high for a gpu. i will be updating to a 4gb 770 and upgrading to 16gb ram and all will be fine.

well I can run it with system as it is, but am recommended to upgrade my o/s to win8.. I don't think so!!! & apparently my gfx card should ideally have 3gb dedicated video ram over the 2gb my gtx670, so in one fell swoop my cutting edge gfx card of 9 months ago is rendered redundant. I said when I built this one I wouldn't be pursuing anymore silly upgrades & I think it may be time to buy a console because if anyone can explain to me how xbox 360 & ps3 can run games 5-6 yrs after launch with vastly inferior components to those I have presently in my rig it suggests to me my money is going to be better spent on a ps4!

your card will run it not just on ultra thats all. settings on high and you will be ok. as for win 8 thats a load of rubbish sick with win 7

well I can run it with system as it is, but am recommended to upgrade my o/s to win8.. I don't think so!!! & apparently my gfx card should ideally have 3gb dedicated video ram over the 2gb my gtx670, so in one fell swoop my cutting edge gfx card of 9 months ago is rendered redundant. I said when I built this one I wouldn't be pursuing anymore silly upgrades & I think it may be time to buy a console because if anyone can explain to me how xbox 360 & ps3 can run games 5-6 yrs after launch with vastly inferior components to those I have presently in my rig it suggests to me my money is going to be better spent on a ps4!

lol cock, you can´t compare the console grafic to a pc grafic 1 to 1. console is more a low grafic settings pc and it would explode if it would run on high or even ultra settings from pc.

if you compare the minimum settings from bf3 and bf4 so you can see there are no big differences between. even the shader are equal. only bf4 need 4 gb ram at minimum and i think 90% of all bf3 player had this.
so if you run bf3 now at ultra you can bf4 at least on high settings.

yeah I know that I can run it, just sick of the blood sucking leeches trying to pickpocket me at every opportunity for stuff I don't need.

Oh & I gotta say Liam playing cod on his xbox with an hd tv is plenty good enough grfx for me!!!

but lol recommended: gtx 680 xDDDDD

i have an 660 and i thought it will be enough for the next years :D ok its only "recommended" my hardware is good enough to run it :D

i have the 560TI right now and i dont care if i run the game on low.im working on Kacey so she knows i want a new gx card i like the nvidia 770 from evga
f

@Sweney just tell her you love her and buy flowers plus treat her like a queen, you'll be surprised how far it will get you If you already do then your fucked :p

yeah well its ok for you if that's ur missus on the sig, we would all treat her like a queen...

Im adding more memory to my PC for this game,upgrading from 4 to 8 gig just so I can terrorise the Berlin beast

I hope you appreciate the effort I am going to Sascha in order to plum dip you once this new game lands mmwuahauauaaaaaa

lol :D just realized that i missread it ;) its gtx 660 :D not 680 ;) so my computer perfectly fits :D

but wtf 3 gb memory of the graficcards :D what did they do ;)

hm hope that they will still support our servers :D

Users who are viewing this thread