[Help] [BF4] [SOLVED] I need your help for issues during the loading

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
This game is totally broken. @ItsDABAUZZ now my game is crashing each time I try to launch the game from EA Desktop... lol. Do you have any issues with this? So I have to start the game from Battlelog again lol.

This game is totally broken. @ItsDABAUZZ now my game is crashing each time I try to launch the game from EA Desktop... lol. Do you have any issues with this? So I have to start the game from Battlelog again lol.

Still don't have any issues lol., its really strange that you're still having issues after a full windows reinstall. Have a look on the manufacturer's site of your laptop if there's any firmware/bios updates. Sometimes they do vodoo magic and make things work again. Feel free to hit me up with your exact laptop model so I can help you search for them

Otherwise you might want to consider the following:
ron swanson computer GIF

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
lol yes I really don't know why but I don't think it's my PC because even the most recent games are working perfectly with. I think it's just a temporary technical problem due to EA Desktop which is still in Beta test version. 🤷‍♂️ Because EA Desktop was working fine in the last few days. So maybe I just have to wait a patch? Let's wait and see lol. But this time I won't reset the PC again lool.

Have a look on the manufacturer's site of your laptop if there's any firmware/bios updates.
Everything should be ok on this side (y)

Feel free to hit me up with your exact laptop model so I can help you search for them
For the exact model, it's a Asus Republic of Gamers G752VM. But I switched the main disk to Samsung SSD 970 to put OS on and the secondary disk is still HDD. And it's working fine :D

Otherwise you might want to consider the following:
:LOL::LOL: Not yet

PS : but it's working fine from Battlelog and Origin. So just maybe by waiting a patch for EA Desktop I'll have to use Battlelog for now (y).

Last edited:
Correction:

It's not my game which is crashing when I launch from EA Desktop, it's just EA. And so as EA crash the game can't run anymore. The problem is from their new platform. Game still working fine.(y)

I had that too! First problem I've had with BF4 in a while 😅 It fixed itself after launching the game through Battlelog once

Sometimes when i launch origin it says '' you have no friends'' i just reset my wireless settings and it comes back and also sometimes when i launch origin and want to play bf4 it says you need to '' download game '' although it is already installed on Hdd, i just reset wireless again and it also comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread