[Help] [BF4] [SOLVED] I need your help for issues during the loading

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CoquilletteUwU

CoquilletteUwU

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Hey,

Since few days I have some issues during the loading screen between each round or when I am trying to join the server. The audio and the music loading sound are bug, the sound is repeated, the 2 images which alternate bug and the loading is very long. And this only since few days. Sometimes during the loading, the game freeze and crash or kick me from the server due to "Lost connection". So I have to open the game again, wait the loooong loading again and pray that there is no crash. But since I am in the game, everything is working absolutely perfectly. It is only during the loading, which looks like a critical phase since few days.

So after the end of each round if I'm lucky I can still play, otherwise my game will crash during the loading. This is really boring and wasting a lot of time, I miss the start of the game, lose my squad/team each time I try to play.

I have the optical fiber for internet and my PC is running the most recent games without any problem, the game is on my SSD with about 350gb space still free. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I also tried to repair the game but the problem is still here. Do you have some ideas ? Because I can't play more than one round in a row for now. :(

Last edited:
Had those issues for a while now, at this moment cant even play the game as it shows "offline" but I have 221Mb down and 21Mb up
I have to repair the game 2-3 times a week, just been strange last couple of weeks, had to leave the game earlier because of severe lag
if you find an answer let me know :unsure:

some question:
  • the drivers of your graphic card are up to date?
  • did you try running origin and/or bf4 in administrator mode?
  • punkbuster is up to date?
  • are you on ethernet or wifi (dead card?)
  • if you are in wifi, are the card drivers up to date?
  • did you try to delete the "Battlefield 4" folder in your documents (reset settings) ?
  • did you try putting bf4 on another HDD/SDD ?
  • did you turned off your cheat ?
  • did you try to reduce the graphics?
  • tries to reinstall DirectX and C++ redistributables (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\directx\redist\DXSETUP.exe & C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist \vcredist_x64.exe)

Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ
Do you have '' you don't have any friends yet '' or '' can't go online '' messages from origin when you start it?

the drivers of your graphic card are up to date?
Yes (y)
did you try running origin and/or bf4 in administrator mode?
Yes (y)
punkbuster is up to date?
Yes (y)
are you on ethernet or wifi (dead card?) if you are in wifi, are the card drivers up to date?
My internet is working well, on any other game or to download the videos from laka :LOL:
did you try to delete the "Battlefield 4" folder in your documents (reset settings) ?
Yes (y)
did you try putting bf4 on another HDD/SDD ?
Yes (y)
did you turned off your cheat ?
It must be this :LOL:
did you try to reduce the graphics?
Yes (y)
tries to reinstall DirectX and C++ redistributables (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\directx\redist\DXSETUP.exe & C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist \vcredist_x64.exe)
Done (y)

The problem is still here :unsure: Thanks for the answer by the way.

Do you have '' you don't have any friends yet '' or '' can't go online '' messages from origin when you start it?
I had this some weeks ago indeed but not anymore, Origin is finally working fine. The problem is really based on BF4 only and only during the loading, because while on the ground everthing is working fine and fast.

If you have other ideas you are welcome, otherwise I will the press the BIG RED BUTTON and reset my whole PC (something I make regularly to clean virus from cockaelo).

If you have other ideas you are welcome, otherwise I will the press the BIG RED BUTTON and reset my whole PC (something I make regularly to clean virus from cockaelo).
Are you using the new Origin launcher? (EA Desktop) I haven't had any problems since I switched to the new launcher

No, I didn't even know there was something like that, can you explain a bit please ?

No, I didn't even know there was something like that, can you explain a bit please ?
There's currently a closed beta for the new launcher; EA Desktop. You can register here.
(Think I can also send you the download link, don't think its personalized. I'll try this on my work pc in a bit)

In the past I had to repair my game every week or 2, but since I installed the new launcher I haven't had any problems.

Edit: Its no longer a closed beta, everybody can now register.

Last edited:
Reactions: leandre0310
The problem is still here :unsure:
Personally, the last time I had this kind of problem, it was solved by itself when the emblems were deactivated 😅
Did you try to connect to another server or load the campaign?
Since you have the drivers up to date, did you update them just before the problem happened?

I'm running out of ideas at the moment so I hope for your sake that you will be able to solve the problem :)

There's currently a closed beta for the new launcher; EA Desktop. You can register here.
(Think I can also send you the download link, don't think its personalized. I'll try this on my work pc in a bit)

In the past I had to repair my game every week or 2, but since I installed the new launcher I haven't had any problems.

Edit: Its no longer a closed beta, everybody can now register.
Thank you, I will try this (y)

Personally, the last time I had this kind of problem, it was solved by itself when the emblems were deactivated 😅
Did you try to connect to another server or load the campaign?
Since you have the drivers up to date, did you update them just before the problem happened?

I'm running out of ideas at the moment so I hope for your sake that you will be able to solve the problem :)
Haha no problem thanks for all, I think pressing the big red button will solve everything (I hope lol)

Last edited:
My brother has an issue joining our server since a few days too.
When he joins, it first says "Lost connection" even though on the top there is still a message that he joins.
After closing the game again, it works on the second try. However it seems to be only on our server, since he could join other servers without a problem.

Damn...hope it's not a new kind of pandemic lol. I had the same problem too yep, needed a restart of the game :(. Once it's not a problem but restarting the game each time you try to play or each new round... bruh it's boring. I will try again tonight.

So, I made 3 rounds. Between each loading I still had huge bugs and lags so I was :

Stressed Tom Hiddleston GIF by BBC

But I could play. And finally during the loading after the third one, huge bugs again and "lost connection" :(

So, I made 3 rounds. Between each loading I still had huge bugs and lags so I was :

Stressed Tom Hiddleston GIF by BBC

But I could play. And finally during the loading after the third one, huge bugs again and "lost connection" :(
You got the new launcher already?

Oh yes! Completely forgotten! I will download it right now!

Are you sure it is still already available? When I check it, it is said only "beta". I registered and now I have to wait a mail to be "selected" lol.

Edit : no access to this for now.

Last edited:
I have had that occasionally when going through Battlelog. Just get the screen with the "cursor flashing top tight. Sometimes will eventually join but usually needs a restart of the browser. The offline, for me, has usually meant that EA was having issues. Wonder if there was a local issue?

just got a strange idea....not sure how the browser is still connected or implemented into the loading process. even when there is just the launcher. i would also try to use a other browser too, maybe there are some parts of the game or connection what are get blocked.

nobody knows how this game really works.

Users who are viewing this thread