bf4 severs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Done m8, and I'm plastering the petition all over Battle log as well!
We are closely monitoring the situation and hope EA/Dice don't fuck this game up even before its our...

they will go ahead with this as they can make more money out of it this way. ea is all about profit as is most things these days. you will find that you will have to get the game server from a ea official server provider , ea will say that its to cut down hackers etc but its really to make more money out of the game.

Fuck EA, may cancel my pre-order

This is definitely stopping me from pre-ordering atm.
Thing is I don't see how they going to make more money out of this. The number of people/clans/communities actually buying a server now might well be a lot lower then for BF3 for instance. And BF3 already had the "certified" BF3 GSP's, but at least there was choice.

they will control the gsp's therefore allowing them to charge what they like, so the higher the rental and then the gsp's pay ea..ea then makes more money.Im really thinking about not bothering with it at the mo. Might just cancel my pre-order and see what happens when it comes out. Its possible they will kill it before it even comes out.

Last edited:
ive been spreading that link of twitter to all of the Dice crew jack frgs llvlcap nathy all of em

i just hit up a bunch more BF3 youtube video commentators etc.. folllow me on twitter and follow the guys i got on there

If enough people vote with their wallets and cancel their pre orders, I'd like to think the EA board of directors will panic and sort it out !
........hopefully .....

If enough people vote with their wallets and cancel their pre orders, I'd like to think the EA board of directors will panic and sort it out !
........hopefully .....

that's probably the most effective - maybe it's even better then a petition

Oh I hit the devs up too zhantos bach and everyone else who says that they work for dice I suggest the rest of our crew do the same if they have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread