BF4 Server / Servers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndyS40

AndyS40

22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
Ok so the big question is when BF4 arrives will we have a server for it for instance use one of the BF3 Servers, yay or nay :p
I believe it's coming in October or at the end of is that correct

And just going off topic a little is it just me or are our servers a little laggy just of late :mad:

You could prob host it with the others we have now, not that the BF3 ones are used a lot :p

m8 I quit in disgust the other night due to shitty hit reg/lag on our server, I stood behind I think it was you & psycho in tv station flag area & emptied a clip in ur back from 5yds away only to get fuckin jack hit, then psycho shot & killed straight off ffs... its ridiculous I've been playing bbuk server a lot lately & never have it as bad on there!!

m8 I quit in disgust the other night due to shitty hit reg/lag on our server, I stood behind I think it was you & psycho in tv station flag area & emptied a clip in ur back from 5yds away only to get fuckin jack hit, then psycho shot & killed straight off ffs... its ridiculous I've been playing bbuk server a lot lately & never have it as bad on there!!

There seems to be a problem with the server memory,...this may be the problem hoping to get it resolved soon but we are trying to get the price right first..

Sorry you didn't fill me with lead Chip :p but ive had some similar encounters myself like that, but i have a lag issue more than anything else. But quiet a few players seem to be moaning about lag aswell just of late and going else where to play, ok thats there choice but if its an issue which is caused by the server supplier and it's not going to be fixed our servers will start to decrease in popularity

memory failing on the server itself.. hmm.. What on earth could it be? prob a squirrel doing nests on BT satellite dish? or superman lost the grip on a shovel and it happened to cut the fibre optics? Might be sunflares or extraterrestial?

no i give up..

It can't be the MEMORY can it? :eek:

Hands up its my fault to much talking n spamming from me is killing the game hehe

maybe we can put the i/o server and the end game server together with switching game modes every few days or every week. then we have one server free for bf4.

got no laggs on our servers ... even if they are full.

i think bf4 will be a let done but we will see. i am sort of looking forward to it

another COD lookalike prolly
I'll watch it first before I buy
u cocks will prolly get the server anyway :D

P.S. I Always thought there was a "bear-toilet", (as me mommy said)
thanks for wounding my inner child :D

I was wondering what a bear toilet is also please elaborate mr scatha lol ...
Btw this my 100th post now lol

I was wondering what a bear toilet is also please elaborate mr scatha lol ...
Btw this my 100th post now lol

youve proved your point you dont need to sp@m the forums anymore :p less sp@mming more gaming!!! xD

Users who are viewing this thread