Bf4 Probs !!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
Hola and Moin friends,

after loooooooong time i join yesterday Bf4 Nuthouse and play a funny round,next map was the "new" Community Map system tell me install to join game ; I DO,but after download and install i canot start Bf4 ;(

always directx error; Directx function "Find Closest Matching Mode"
the requested functionality is not supported
by the device or the driver.

i update everythink on my pc but stil same error.

if someone have a solution pls send it to me so im able to join and kick your asses ^^

Meeeeeeeeeeeedic Meeeeedic

cheers and thx in advance.

Have you tried rolling back the video driver to the previous version? This seems to have helped others when they get the same message in BF4 and BF1.

Another suggestion was to try borderless window mode.

Another suggestion was but possibly worth just rolling back the driver initially.
  1. Check for updates your Windows.
  2. Reinstall the driver for your video card.
  3. Try to download Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center
  4. Reinstall the game and delete the configuration file settings of the game. ( My Documents folder. Battlefield 4 folder.)
Hope that helps.

@Samoz; Start Loading the game then open a minimized black window and ten comes the error info,after that put me to origin launcher.

@Glen ; thx i will try all that solutions ;)

Another suggestion was but possibly worth just rolling back the driver initially.
  1. Check for updates your Windows.
  2. Reinstall the driver for your video card.
  3. Try to download Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center
  4. Reinstall the game and delete the configuration file settings of the game. ( My Documents folder. Battlefield 4 folder.)
+1 on this maybe with a clean install of the drivers (I'm assuming AMD drivers let you do this as well, if that's what you have :p )

Users who are viewing this thread