BF4 Premium

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
gulf of oman still looks shit for attacking team, just a bit dusty pffffttt

Oh my god the skid loader looks fab, you can raise the bucket :D
But I must admit it looks like a total amour fest..
Map looks more dark and ominous than before

Funny bits are the first sniper who gets C4 claymores and flares just lmao
And Buggy right at the end that kills about 4 soldiers on Gulf of Oman

Skid loader plus two (Engine with RPG equipped) squad m8s on TS or vent is one of the most hilarious things you can ever do ! !

Also noticed near the end the recon player had a GOL Magnum rifle ! ! Sweet
Firestorm looks almost the same but more grittyier ! Much more fires and smoke/smog...and a really cool trench along side the main road

Day 3 and Origin are still fucking me about! I'm missing out on Need For Speed, Premium and a few other games.

Apparently every chat and phone session I've had they put me at the top of the *priority* queue, I'm not holding my breath.

Lol why don't you just go to store and buy download code for that Premium? :D

None of the local stores have it, otherwise I would have ;)

simplycdkeys or cjscdkeys are pretty cheap

hecman got his bf4 key from simplycdkeys

Last edited:
I don't see any savings from green man it cost full retail there not sure about others mini listed though

does it go straight to $ for you? as they're based in the UK i'm not sure on that but you're saving about £7 going with them rather than through origin for the 'plain' bf4 lol

8 days in and those assholes still haven't figured out the issue. Apparently there was a wide outage stopping a number of people from being able to buy stuff. I'm not in that list but still can't buy anything.

Got to say I'm getting uber pissed off now!

Well I'm happy again. EA weren't able to sort the problem so they gave me Premium and Need For Speed Rivals for free. :D

Helped out or bought off??? lmao, I'm starting some letters to Ferrari as we speak as I can't seem to be able to buy one for a long time to come ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread