[Guide] [BF4] Patch notes - server settings updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CoquilletteUwU

CoquilletteUwU

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Hello,

Due to all the little, sometimes important modifications that we make on the server here and there but that everyone does not notice, and so to make these information easily accessible and traceable for all our players, will be listed here the updates of the server settings which it is good to be informed about. Of course, not everything will be described, so we will communicate on the small essential points.

This includes additions, modifications and deletions related to:

• Console messages
  • Server rules
  • Language filter
  • VIP slot
  • Challenges
  • Commands
  • Game modes
  • Maps in or out
  • Special events
  • Correction of bugs
  • and @leandre0310 bad skill

⚠️ This thread will be updated each time it will be necessary and as possible for improvements and corrections. Use it as a tool :)

⚠️ This thread does not includes website settings updates.

⚠️ Please do not answer in this thread to keep it clear and easily readable. Thank you.

Last edited:
[Small retroactive recap (if you didn't noticed this yet)]

New commands

- Added command /battlecry:
Each admin and each VIP member can now set their own spawn message in game by using /battlecry message. This message will now appear for all players each time the concerned player will spawn for the first time in their game session. More information in the public command list and unwritten rules (title III).

- Added command @playtime:
Check your playtime on our server.

Command edited

- Command @stats edited:
The command will now show more information about your stats on out server.

Old forgotten command rediscovered

- Each player, VIP or not, can use @invite playername. Which will permit you to invite a player in your squad. More information in the public command list and unwritten rules (title VII).

VIP slot and challenges

- It is no more possible to win VIP slots in game. All in game challenges will permit you to win a reserved slot (agressive join). You can buy a VIP slot here.

Language filter

- Added variations of spelling for bad words.

Passive agreement

- By playing on our server, you automatically agree with our Charter of Respect.

Ban issues

- Due to a recent refresh of our banlist and due to an unknow bug, it is possible that some players (banned in the past) cannot join our server anymore because their old ban has been automatically reactivated. In this case please contact us here and we will of course unban the concerned players.

Special event (1st, November, 2020)

- Zombie mode activated. More information here.

Special event (8th, November, 2020)

- Added other modes like TDM, CTF, etc.

- Commander mode disabled

[Updated 9th, November, 2020]

Rules

- Added the "Get out rule" to the formal official rules as rule #12 while using @rules:
(12/12) No Vehicle GET OUT! First take it, first use it!

- Removed the "Get out rule" from the unwritten rules:
10- Who ever spawned the first or get into a vehicle the first, its his place to play. You cannot ask another player to leave the vehicle if you want to play with someone else.

Console messages

- Added an auto answer for using "get out":
Dont tell other player to get out. First take it, first can use it.

- Added an auto answer for using "noob":
Yes, you are really a noob when you need to call others a noob.

- Added an auto answer for using "NRU stand" and "NRU means":
NRU stands for Noobs R Us. We are a international Battlefield Clan with Members from all over the World.

- Added an auto answer for using "NRUF":
NRUF Stands for NRU Friends Platoon. Not Admins but just Gamer who like to play with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: lakaelo
You are all a bunch of cocks laughing at my novels! It can be useful to have such a thread with time! :D

Oh my Riz :LOL:

This is to highlight things that you may didn't noticed yet because you are all too old or too lazy to understand anything. I can already see you in the future coming back to this thread to check important modifications on the server. :D

PS: At least @glenwilson will be able to test his new printer now :LOL::LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: RIZLOID
the best point in this thread is, that i gave my ok for that thread because i thought its not more work for me but what i didnt realised is, that i have to highlight all the changes now so they can listed here. :ROFLMAO::mooning::tbag:
that will be even harder because in the evening i don´t remember what changes i had done in the morning. :unsure: :oops::angelic:

the best point in this thread is, that i gave my ok for that thread because i thought its not more work for me but what i didnt realised is, that i have to highlight all the changes now so they can listed here. :ROFLMAO::mooning::tbag:
that will be even harder because in the evening i don´t remember what changes i had done in the morning. :unsure: :oops::angelic:
I was already wondering who approved this, since I knew as soon as I read the first words that you will have to give most of the input :LOL:

[Updated, 13th, November, 2020]

Console messages

These messages were deleted from the spambot:

- Deleted: Camper found and target acquired : cruise missiles launched, explosion and moaners soon...

- Deleted: Killing a player who is tbagging is treason!

- Deleted: Tbagging admins at your own risks...

- Deleted: Who is your favorite NRU admin cock ? Of course its obvious, its... Bona, we all knew it

These messages were added to the spambot:

- Added: Watch out if Its_Iceteeaa is here, he might ban himself again…

- Added: Watch out if Leandre0310 is here, he has the biggest penis but the smallest brain of the server...

- Added: Watch out if 10bodybagblu01 is here, there might be lots of ,,,,,,,, in the chat...

- Added: The command list of the server for all players and VIP members is available on our website

Updated:

- From : Watch out if RumblePumble is here, new admins are often the most dangerous...

- To: Watch out if RumblePumble is here, he can tbag you the whole day even if you are in his team...

Fixed issues:

- Fixed an issue in which all the new automated answers were automatically deleted after a while.

- Fixed an issue in which @RIZLOID was piloting helis and jets, thinking he was Tom Cruise in Top Gun.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulsEater
[Updated 17th, November, 2020]

Console messages updated

- From: Watch out if Its_Iceteeaa is here, he might ban himself again...

- To: Watch out if Its_Iceteeaa is here, not long and kill the airwhore special challenge is starting.

- From: Watch out if Lord-Bonaparte is here, there might be some cruise missiles in the sky...

- To: Watch out if Lord-Bonaparte is here, this old ommander knows the spectator mode better than the battlefield... #you are a cock Leandre

Fixed issues:

- Fixed an issue in which @nextmap command was no more showing the nextmap for all the players.

- Fixed the native language welcome system. Welcome messages will now only appear for the concerned players in their native language when they are joining. All the other automated welcome messages in public are deleted to clear the chat.

Last edited:
[Updated 24th, November, 2020]

Console messages

- Added lots of various and random fun automated messages for killing a player with melee, roadkill, AA mines, and more...

- Deleted the melee message "Player X grabbed and stabbed player Y".

- Fixed some automated messages for admins.

- (Added) yell messages for multi-kills (still in progress).

- Added new languages as welcome private messages.

Language filter

- Added variation of spelling for bad words.

- VIP members can get punished for language (soon).

Autokick afk

- Idle kick is back. You maybe be kicked after being afk 5 minutes. Under 12 players, this feature is off.

Commands

- @Admins command is not available anymore for now due to an issue between VIP and admins players.

Fixed issues

- Fixed an issue in which there was a conflict between VIP slots and admins slots.

Last edited:
[Updated 25th, November, 2020]

⚠️ Please note that due to an issue with the server connection, all in-game commands, votemap, reserved slots challenges and VIP slots might not work as usual. We are still able to use all admin commands from elsewhere and so the same rules as usual are running on the server. We apologize for the inconvenience and are already trying to make things working again as fast as possible.

Please contact us or create a thread here if you have any issue, question or report about a player or about a situation that happened on the server during this period.

[All ingame commands are back online, the problem is now solved]

Last edited:
[Updated 9th, December, 2020]

Console messages

- Deleted lots of automated messages to prevent the chat from getting autospammed.

- The random and various melee messages are back.

Language filter

- Language filter system increased.

Wild Wednesday Event

- Added Operation Metro 2014 in rush [R].

Special event (13th, December, 2020)

- Hardcore.

Last edited:
how does the lmg challage work 1000 kills with 1 lmg our can you do it with diffrent ones?

Users who are viewing this thread