bf4 new addon dragon teeth

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
That Desert eagle looks damn badass sidearm. :cool: It can be good if it's like something like SW40 with couple extra bullets and faster reload. Lol i can see how every smartass noob and scared pussy sets up tent to uncap and drives around with that EOD-bot where is added .50 HMG and mini version of M32 GL.... :p

That Desert eagle looks damn badass sidearm. :cool: It can be good if it's like something like SW40 with couple extra bullets and faster reload. Lol i can see how every smartass noob and scared pussy sets up tent to uncap and drives around with that EOD-bot where is added .50 HMG and mini version of M32 GL.... :p

think the bot will be battlepickup so its at least not 32 players hiding in the uncap from the start of the round ;)

think the bot will be battlepickup so its at least not 32 players hiding in the uncap from the start of the round ;)

Lol at least pussy have to go pick it up before going to uncap with it like some people does with that giant mortar arty spam car. :p Couple days ago i saw on IO-server maybe worst pussy coward teammates ever. After bad start of round big part of team quits and after that rest of guys stopped even trying attack. Then they started put mortars near our uncaps limits and then run back to uncap hiding and using them. :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread