Bf4 nerds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
seaman-stains

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
Its not long now till bf4 gets here and the migration will start and thought id post some of the comments you fuds will make ohhhhhhhhhhhhh within say 2 hours of installing the game so here goes

fuck ea they conned us again
can we plzzzz ban the acme pie shooting gun its soooooooooooo unfair and only noobs use it
cant get moving for fucking snipers "again"
heeds heeds theres actualy tanks on one of the maps do something
well im going back to bf2 i got killed 3 times by a jet on 1 map bf4 suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
ffs this map is crap that map is rubbish that maps for snipers god sake its a spwan fest map
to many tickets
not enought tickets
to many tickets
not enough tickets
what the fuck 2 weeks and theres a new map pack to buy
my squad were moving towards the "im a greetin faced never happy fud" flag when a big bad chopper swooped down and killed 3 of my squad he then fucked off and returned all fixed and killed me i hate ea
the girl players always get revived and ammo and my squad run past my corpse
map rotation sucks
not enough tickets
to many tickets

just some thoughts lads just some thoughts lol

oh and your correct i was thinking about lakaelo when i typed the pie shoot gun

Last edited:
Most of that is what you said when you got BC2 and BF3 muhaha

lmao, I had already drafted that for my first message post launch, still debating wether I actually want it tho??

on the money as per Jamesy....lol

I'll still buy it , give it a go cos it does look sexxxy and the berlin beast MUST be hunted down like the hund that he is lmao

Last edited:
Probably a stupid question but is it general practice to keep you name through the different games? I never really played BF2 or BFBC online so BF3 was my first <sigh> and didn't really think about my player name.

As for noob guns, as soon as they get mentioned by someone that is like a red flag and makes me go USAS or what ever.

Im a horse of a man Beast,and slippery as an evasive eel lol...its up to you to find meeeee mmwwuhauauauauaaaaaaaaaaa

your spazzy c4 ambushes will be no match for my cunning and prepare to be bagged 'a lot'

glenn some do some don't m8, I have always been chip tho!

Its not long now till bf4 gets here and the migration will start and thought id post some of the comments you fuds will make ohhhhhhhhhhhhh within say 2 hours of installing the game so here goes

can we plzzzz ban the acme pie shooting gun its soooooooooooo unfair and only noobs use it
well im going back to bf2 i got killed 3 times by a jet on 1 map bf4 suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
ffs this map is crap that map is rubbish that maps for snipers god sake its a spwan fest map
to many tickets
not enought tickets
to many tickets
not enough tickets
my squad were moving towards the "im a greetin faced never happy fud" flag when a big bad chopper swooped down and killed 3 of my squad he then fucked off and returned all fixed and killed me i hate ea
map rotation sucks
not enough tickets
to many tickets

mr. mothie you forgot:

GOD DAMN AIR WHORES!!

GOD DAMN ARMOR WHORES!!

GOD DAMN SPAWN RAPERS!

GOD DAMN AIR WHORES!

GOD DAMN AIR WHORES!

and finally

Ffs!. HEEDS LETS MAKE A NO AIR combat server!!!

and ow yah!

GOD DAMN ARMOR WHORES! XD

to many tickets
not enought tickets
to many tickets
not enough tickets
map rotation sucks
not enough tickets
to many tickets

Jim, jim, jim, you are a man truely before your time... I'm pissing myself laughinh here and also in agreement with you.

Having gone from bf2 -> bc2* -> bf3 with the SaAS lads most of what you saying has been said before and will be said again on our vent too ;)

Some more I'd like to add are:-

What have they done with gun (x) ? it was much better in bf(x) they have fucked it up now...Dice wankers
Oh my god I LOOOVE all the changes in bf(x) over bf(y) its sooo much better
They have fucked up bf(x), bf(y) was better
There is no way bf(x) is a successor to bf2.Bf2 was mint.
Bf2 is dated and has had its day, bf(x) is super

etc
etc etc...

TBH I think it all just proves that we love the bf games, plain and simple.

Ps. Bf(x) is shit, bf(y) is better !

p.s.s. x = {bf1942,bfvietnam, bf2, bf2142, bfbadcompany, bfbadcompany2,bf3, bf4}
y = {bf1942,bfvietnam, bf2, bf2142, bfbadcompany, bfbadcompany2,bf3, bf4}

*We are going to just gloss over that fooking stoopid battlefield play 4 fooking free that I was conned into playing with Jim and shoo one nite

Users who are viewing this thread