[Help] [BF4] [SOLVED] I need your help for issues during the loading

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dont know whats going on, the game only starts in battlelog now. Game button and origin redirects me to battlelog.
They just cant leave things alone, if its not broken dont fix it !

Reactions: Osman883
Dont know whats going on, the game only starts in battlelog now. Game button and origin redirects me to battlelog.
They just cant leave things alone, if its not broken dont fix it !

EA, if it is broken fix it and actually make it worse, then sort of fix it again, then make it tolerable, then do something else that breaks other things.

So when BF6 happens it will be developed. Everything goes through internal testing, bugs fixed, wider internal testing and more bugs fixed, alpha testing, more bugs fixed, beta testing more bugs fixed, open beta testing and even more bugs fixed and general polishing up of stuff.

Goes to marketing department. They look and report back. "Doesn't have the feel of a proper Battlefield product feel, you will need to add the "Battlefield authenticity pack*"

*Authenticity pack includes all the bugs that every BF game has on release and eventually gets fixed because having BF without all those deja vu bugs it just wouldn't be the same.

Ok so by waiting an access to EA desktop (thanks again for sharing @ItsDABAUZZ ) I also apparently have to launch the game from Battlelog.

And there I don't understand. Sometimes the loading is now almost instant and sometimes there are still bugs (only during the loading) but my game didn't crash anymore in the last few days and the game is still working perfectly while playing. So just wtf EA... lol.

For once the Rule#1 cannot be applied "Always blame lala" :D

So just wait and see...

Lets say over the last 5 years, i just start origin and click on bf4 and join the game. By the beginning of this week, when i click bf4, it started to redirect me to battlelog. It really annoys me. From battlelog it just connect to server and when i wanted to spectate someone, i can't just quit and join as a spectator again because it returns to windows again. I hope it will be fixed.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Yep absolutely, maybe this new issue is linked to EA desktop, the new launcher that @ItsDABAUZZ talked about. Maybe they are "transferring" the way to start BF4 from Origin to EA desktop or testing things. Just an idea.

Still haven't had any problems. I read in in the chatbox that everybody had to start the game through Battlelog, I didn't have that problem with EA Desktop.

Last edited:
"Victory is not always winning the battle...but raising the price every time you fall"
-EA-
sorry brainfart :LOL:

How dare you!
good one GIF

• Haha
Reactions: FreakingRage
⚠️ New message on Battlelog about the new launch issue :

Some BF4 users end up on Battlelog instead of the intended in-game interface. Try following the instructions in this AnswersHQ article.

Reactions: Osman883
Alright, pressed the BIG RED BUTTON 🆘 and did the reset of my whole PC. Everything is working fine and really fast during the loading now, it's a new game lol. :LOL::D(y)

Reactions: lakaelo
@ItsDABAUZZ , my game is working perfectly now. And guess what? They gave me access to EA Desktop... IT'S A BIT LATE YOU COCKS 🤬🤬 :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread