BF4 Frustrations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Is second assault available to everyone now? every time I try to join a server with second assault map I get a pop up inviting me to buy the dlc..... which is never gonna happen!

Think I may be just about done with the battlefield series, only maybe 1 time in 10 I play I actually enjoy it & the whole bullshit with paid extras are basically making the game a non starter, when every server I like runs the new maps & I am just not prepared to pay anything more for this shitty game.
EA/Dice didn't learn anything from bf3 apart from how to squeeze the maximum amount of $$$ out of the loyal gamers.

Is second assault available to everyone now? every time I try to join a server with second assault map I get a pop up inviting me to buy the dlc..... which is never gonna happen!

Think I may be just about done with the battlefield series, only maybe 1 time in 10 I play I actually enjoy it & the whole bullshit with paid extras are basically making the game a non starter, when every server I like runs the new maps & I am just not prepared to pay anything more for this shitty game.
EA/Dice didn't learn anything from bf3 apart from how to squeeze the maximum amount of $$$ out of the loyal gamers.

this time is over to buy a game and have never a dlc. all the big brand working with that now. its shit but that is how it worked.

Lol i never understand that why people don't just buy that Premium, then suffering that they can't play on servers. That 50€ don't make working adults or even sparing kids to bankruptcy. Actually i think that 100€ BF4 + Premium is quite cheap if compared to other hobbies and you propably play them couple years until next BF comes out. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Heikk side purple are posted at the state of the game and decided they weren't going to pay for anymore dlcs. I think if the server is rubbing vanilla maps any one should be able to join.not just the ones who have premium our ask the current dlcs.I will buy my dlcs but I understand it for those who decide not to.

Lol i know EA/DICE are greedy cocks and some scrooges have very strict principles but it's easier just buy that 50€ if other option is harder than move mountains. :p

yeah trouble is heik I don't think the game is worth $50, its still broken that's why I wont pay for anymore content... not because I cannot afford it. I just am not prepared to keep throwing money at a game that shouldn't have been released in such a shit state, problem is the more content that I cannot play the less likely I am to bother with the game at all ! so far this week I played 10 mins & fucking hated it so as I said maybe bf4 is as far as I go on this ride?

Think about all the promise that came with the pre release trailers & whats the reality?? the game is just about as bad as any before, & you want to keep paying for dlc??? well I got better things to spend my money on.... new tattoo design is taking shape in my mind & I think a trip to cuba may be on the agenda.

I don't stare all details and problems so much, i just :tbag: cocks and pussies and i got good fun most of time. :p

Users who are viewing this thread