BF4 commander - Disable or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

disable commander on bf4 server?

• yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • abstain

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 432

Im noticed i hate servers where is commanders, they ruins fair gameplay and fights between players with their magic scans what can see everything, even inside prison what is built in mountain. I think it's annoying bullshit enemy sees all time where you are and what you do. It is basically "stealing" from players who recognizes enemies with their own skills, eyes and ears. Often only other side have commander and then its even more unfair bullshit. In vehicle maps UAV and other scans are even worse and makes infantry helpless rape victims. Tanks/boats sees far away exactly where to shoot and splash damage kills poor inf guys if you hit even somewhere near. And as you know surprising, sneaking and staying hidden is crucial when defending against vehicles. So im suggesting we disable commander on our BF4 server. What you guys think? Maybe we can have vote about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I occasionally play as Commander when using the iPad and rarely on PC but tend not to play on our server. It gets frustrating as nobody acknowledges or follows orders anyway so you end up just doing scans and getting kills with cruise missiles. It is quite easy to play and become MVP as commander. My specialty as commander is dropping supplies on the enemy infantry but you don't register kills for those though you do help the team out! That is particularly good for getting rid of snipers who are in the red zone or somewhere team members cannot get to.

My vote is to abstain - mainly because I am sitting firmly on the fence about it. I don't mind if there are two commanders as it makes tactical sense to go for particular flags. When there is one commander it can be a little frustrating but so is the rest of the game at times if particular players are using a particular weapon combo or vehicle.

voted no because i like commanders and the fact that they came back into the game with the release of bf4.

i dont like to imagine that they are cancelled again.

voted no because i like commanders and the fact that they came back into the game with the release of bf4.

i voted yes ;)

but i voted yes cause i liked the idea of commander coming back

... but it doesnt play out well ^^ he doesnt make the teamplay better...

And the assets he has are only for his fun - for me it feels like COD killstreakcommander

i voted yes ;)

And the assets he has are only for his fun - for me it feels like COD killstreakcommander

So, explain how you know there is a "COD killstreakcommander" please sir? :)

i voted yes ;)

So, explain how you know there is a "COD killstreakcommander" please sir? :)

interaction of the commander is different from bf2 ^^

bf2 the commander worked for the team ... now MOST commander only grind points and they are literally unable to organize attacks
(poor mapdesign/poor players that dont listen/ poor information in the gui that you dont even recognize orders as squadleader)

and ON top of that the WINNING team commander has more options LOL

You only get function x if you have flag y ????? Makes sense in reality - doesnt make sense for balancing a game ;)

and ON top of that the WINNING team commander has more options LOL

You only get function x if you have flag y ????? Makes sense in reality - doesnt make sense for balancing a game ;)

Exactly thats one more reason why commander sucks and is unfair. It gives to already winning team several benefits and losing team is even more screwed. IF both sides even have commander, often not... I think these stupid scans are unfair and stealing from good players.

i think we should not restrict that. last time it is very rare that somebody play commander at all. also i think it compensate the "advantage". some time you are on the site with a com, other time not.

beside that it is a feature of the game and i think we should not ban any game feature or weapons. a bit exaggerated but someday we talk about to restrict playing medic because one site is playing mostly medic and revived all the killed comrades. ;)

it is very rare that somebody play commander at all

Yes i was thinking that too when i was thinking how make good deal to everyone, not only myself. If people don't want disable commander, its luckily rare somebody have patience do that boring shit and get frustrated when people dont take orders to attack important flags. Anyway i still have quite much commander free game time and if somebody wants be commander they can do it. I can't find better solution for all than let commander be enabled. I just thought we should talk about that and if most people are like me hating commanders then disabling would be good move.

I suggest ban for all sniper rifles. If somebody wants use them he/she have to take tattoo "CAMPING PUSSY" to forehead and after nearest NRU member confirms that tattoo is real you get your name to "white list" and you can use them. :rolleyes:

Edit: Also massive tank users should send us medical certificate he/she suffers agoraphobia. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest ban for all sniper rifles. If somebody wants use them he/she have to take tattoo "CAMPING PUSSY" to forehead and after nearest NRU member confirms that tattoo is real you get your name to "white list" and you can use them. :rolleyes:

Edit: Also massive tank users should send us medical certificate he/she suffers agoraphobia. :rolleyes:

and anyone is camping on a roof should stricktly banned too. :=

I fear high places IRL and even in game i dont like roof camping. :(

Lol once in army service one of our training officers, dickhead lieutenant ordered us build cable line over barracks just becouse he is cock. That barrack building was 3 floors high and i fear high places. He said "Dont fall down, that's an order..." So if i fall down and kill/injure myself i also break against orders and goodbye holidays lol. :rolleyes: That was so bullshit, there was some kind of safety rings around ladders and i had full combat stuff gear on and 2 cable coils hanging on hooks of my equipment belt and i was all time getting stuck to these safety rings around me. Anyway i made it, i just decided i stare that stone wall front of me and tried imagine "There is only 1m under you everything is fine, dont worrry, dont look down etc" :p I promised to myself i climb to high places never again after that and im kept that promise. Until i won drunk bet i can climb up to crane of construction site next to bar. :welsh: I really fear high places when im sober and not angry. :p

i think we should not restrict that. last time it is very rare that somebody play commander at all. also i think it compensate the "advantage". some time you are on the site with a com, other time not.

beside that it is a feature of the game and i think we should not ban any game feature or weapons. a bit exaggerated but someday we talk about to restrict playing medic because one site is playing mostly medic and revived all the killed comrades. ;)

lol you started democratic vote now you have to finish it - its your own fault ^^

only cause its a feature it doesnt have to be usefull ;)

like commander in rush gets removed now cause it destroys the gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread