BF4 Ban Appeal - Metro Massacre : All Weapons : 2200 Tickets

Aceio1

29 Aug 2015
Hey guys, I'm new to this server (played about a week or so). I got banned for: " Game Disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: Aceio1 too many hs/k or k/min (CD - LiveCheck)". I don't cheat, and I like playing on this server (-|NOOBS-R-US|- METRO MASSACRE : ALL WEAPONS : 2200 TICKETS). I got banned about 1 hour ago (0100) August 29th, 2015. I was playing as recon sniping. I don't know what admin was online when it happened. Optional: I took a screenshot of the ban message if it helps: http://i.imgur.com/fx64QXt.png

Last edited:

Aceio1

29 Aug 2015
Ah ok. Well, thank you for replying so fast. I guess I'll look for another metro.

bimsworld

27 Nov 2016
Hello I got banned from Metro Massacre for racist language when I never said anything Racist, someone was banned for using the N word and we laughed that he said it and go banned. So I did a south park reference and said " he should have said naggers" which is close to the N world but clearly not a racist word, but still banned :( Battlefield Name is Bimsworld91

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Hello I got banned from Metro Massacre for racist language when I never said anything Racist, someone was banned for using the N word and we laughed that he said it and go banned. So I did a south park reference and said " he should have said naggers" which is close to the N world but clearly not a racist word, but still banned :( Battlefield Name is Bimsworld91
Word or two of advice, think BEFORE you type or say anything. A moment of reflection on how someone else may interpret what you say or type saves you from embarrassment and others the need to think badly of you. It is easy to be misinterpreted when typing words regardless of what you meant to say.

Reactions: tousledmonkey31